Our eyes having conversations

Our eyes having conversations

A Poem by De Hoyos

We both tend to know what we feel and think just by staring at each other’s eyes. Without saying a single word, we already know what we’re about to say and that is something out of the ordinary but it is a thing that you and I created. I never knew quite what the love language was exactly but you made me see it for the first time, as soon as I saw you, your eyes were telling me something right before you had words in your mouth. I smiled with such relief by virtue of knowing that you felt protected…felt whole and you didn’t even have to speak for me to realize that because our eyes have already talked…I mean how could I tell you that what you were feeling was exactly the emotions I was having but you knew that too…because our eyes knew it before our mouths did. Every day your eyes tell me a story and I just listen…reason why I stare at you for the longest even when you start to smile and get so red all over. (Which is the cutest view). Sometimes when the room is silent, it is so loud all at the same time, because now I know our eyes are having conversations before our mouths actually do. My eyes will always have stories to tell you as well as yours. I just can’t wait for us to create stories together.

© 2021 De Hoyos


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

probably the most beautiful love letter I’ve ever read. She sounds like a keeper and clearly a soulmate… you should never stop writing. Keep sharing your work on here, I’m sure lots of people would want to read more :)

Posted 2 Years Ago


This is a beautiful love letter in this poem. Thank you for opening your heart up and sharing this writing with us.

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 26, 2021
Last Updated on August 26, 2021

Author

De Hoyos
De Hoyos

TX



About
A love worth fighting for is a love worth risking everything❤🐢 more..

Writing