Not yet titled

Not yet titled

A Story by Deandra Dawn
"

Just something I am working on....

"
They sat in silence, eyes turned downward, neither dared to utter a word and break the silence.  Breaking the silence would send them into yet another downward spiral.  Words would spew out of the mouth freely, not caring about consequences or feelings for that matter.  Jayden and Ciera were meant for each other but not in the romantic sense like you would assume and see in movies.  They were meant to challenge each other, more or less hurt each other.  The goal being to break each other down and burn the other to ashes, only to sweep those ashes up and blow them away.  Watch the ashes float into oblivion.  
Jayden tapped the table.  TAP TAP TAP TAP.  The relentless tapping.  TAP TAP TAP TAP.  Ciera hated the rhythmic interruption to the silent war.  She took a sip of water and slammed the glass down onto the table.  The glass shattered sending a gush of water over the table and eventually onto Jayden's lap.  He jumped out of his seat with an annoyed grunt.  Ciera's mischievous smile played coquettishly on her blood red lips.  Jayden's eyes narrowed.  Still, not a single word spoken.  Anyone within ten feet of the table could, no doubt, feel the heat radiating from the couple.   Such hatred cloaked with unbearable passion.  Ciera loved to hate and Jayden hated to love.  Two complete opposites being drawn together over and over despite the strong force trying to keep them apart.  




© 2012 Deandra Dawn


Author's Note

Deandra Dawn
Just the very, very beginning...not sure about it yet.....

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Capturing a silent the subject, of awkward feelings is very hard and you did it in a simple setting that a million people pass everyday with out looking. And that is the very heart of the work and you should pat yourself on the back for it.


Not too many people could have done this and hollywood has been screwing it up for years. But you did it, in a simple, non forced manner.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Capturing a silent the subject, of awkward feelings is very hard and you did it in a simple setting that a million people pass everyday with out looking. And that is the very heart of the work and you should pat yourself on the back for it.


Not too many people could have done this and hollywood has been screwing it up for years. But you did it, in a simple, non forced manner.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
. excellent characterization ...
. apparently simple ... but very profound ...
. the "two opposites" emerge clearly ...
. this piece has great potential ... perhaps it could grow if you wish ...

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I know this couple.They are so very toxic.Great start.Easy to identify with

Posted 12 Years Ago


A very interesting beginning. Now need the who, what, where, when and why. Opposite do attract and can open up closed doors. I look forward to reading more.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


i like it

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Love Me Not
1986, Penny Herrera falls into the predatory clutches of Matt, an older man who has no other intention than to alter Pen

Stats

211 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 1, 2012
Last Updated on May 1, 2012

Author

Deandra Dawn
Deandra Dawn

Orlando, FL



About
My name is Deandra Dawn and I have been writing for as long as I can remember. I also go by the name, Ravishing Raven, and I am currently reworking my website. What else is there to know when there .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Osmosis Osmosis

A Poem by Muse