With A Touch Of Justice.

With A Touch Of Justice.

A Chapter by Rae

          “I knew I should’ve taken care of the little brat while I had the chance! Ugh! Little sneaky, thieving-“

          “Okay, calm the heck down, Mila. How do you know it was her?”

          “Who else would have been stupid enough to steal from me?!”

          “I honestly don’t see what the big deal about a stupid teenager having your phone is. I mean, it’s not like anything important is on it… There’s nothing important on there, right?”

          “R-right… Nothing at all of any kind of importance of any sort…”

          “Mila, you did not.”

          “Did not what?”

          “Mila, you did, didn’t you! I cannot believe this! How could you be such a moron?!”

          “Oh, shut up, Jaclyn! It’s not like you’ve never done anything stupid!”

          “Not stupid enough to get me sent to prison! Oh, this is just great! We’re going to be sent to prison and it’s all your fault! Way to go, Mila. Way to go. How did you not notice this earlier?!”

          “I haven’t needed my phone until now! And you won’t go to prison, just me! Gosh, you’re such an imbecile!”

          “Oh, am I? I’ll be imprisoned as an accomplice in an attempted murder! That conversation has my incrimination written all over it! Ugh, I can’t even bear to speak to you anymore, Mila! Congratulations, you just lost your one true friend. I can’t believe you. Actually, I can. This is just like you to make me feel bad and then get me into trouble with you. You’re so stupid. I can’t stand being around you anymore. Goodbye, Mila, from your one last friend. Rather ex-friend.”

          As the door slammed in her face, it slammed down upon everything she’d ever known. Mila had finally gotten her karma after twenty-three and a half years of pain and terror inflicted upon those around her. As soon as it happened, Jaclyn came straight to our house. That’s the only way I knew what had happened. I showed Jaclyn the phone and told her that I wouldn’t tell the judges that she had been the other part of this conversation.

          “You’re taking this to court?!”

          “Um, yeah? She tried to kill my father?”

          “And he tried to kill you.”

          “And he’s my father. I love him.”

          “How? He could’ve been the end of you.”

          “He’s still family…”



© 2012 Rae


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a pretty exciting and interesting story but the font does take away from it because it's harder to read.

Posted 11 Years Ago


@Dear.Heart, sorry I butted in on your conversation... But I had to write it... you know me!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


@ Wendy Seames Garner,
Dear.Heart wrote this story, the way she wanted it. Not how other people want it!!!!! You are not the author, she is. Write your own book if it bothers you so much! She has it exactly the way she wanted it, and I can read it just fine!
And if thats all you can say about something she worked really hard on, then don't say anything at all. How would you like that if someone did that to you? Huh? You might be mad, huh?
I am sorry for the things I said, but I do not lie.


Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rae
I'm like 13. It's a hobby. I write for myself, not for others. If you wanna be a judge, go to court. Kthanks.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I don't care for the font you used in writing this - it is hard to read. Lets say this were a letter, I could see you using it to show that it wasn't the regular writing. If this is a story you are going to submit, use New Times Roman, that is what editors prefer.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting for this for MONTHS!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!! (x1,000,000,000,000!!!!!!!!!!)
Even better than the first!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 26, 2012
Last Updated on February 26, 2012


Author

Rae
Rae

Southeast Nowhere, TX



About
I'll start by saying that I'm a strong Catholic Christian. So if you plan to say rude things to me concerning my religion, I would thank you kindly to leave. I would gladly answer questions about our .. more..

Writing
Floating. Floating.

A Story by Rae


This Is Reality. This Is Reality.

A Poem by Rae


Back to Basics. Back to Basics.

A Poem by Rae