Part 2: The nightmares begin

Part 2: The nightmares begin

A Chapter by Deidara

When he opened the door he screamed in horror. He saw his parents hands dripping in blood. "Ahhh!" he screamed. "Oh hi son" said his father. "What's with the horrific expression on your face". "Your hand is covered in blood". "Oh that is just some paint, I was planning on painting your action figure you know I had a collection when I was your age sorry for taking it without your permission". "It's okay don't worry about it" said Timmy he was just relieved that everyone was okay. After they had eaten dinner Timm rushed upstairs to begin playing with his action figures. While he was playing with Dark Lord he noticed a strange looking switch on the back of dark lord. He then remembered what the cashier had told him "whatever you do don't push the switch". He was thinking about this and decided what could go wrong? So he pushed the switch suddenly the Dark Lord's eyes flashed red and the next second returned to their dull lifeless form. "Nothing even happened" said Timmy. When Timmy went to bed that night he had the worst nightmare of his life. He dreamed he was playing with Dark Lord when all of a sudden its eyes flashed a menacing evil red stare and it attacked Gilbert his pet cat. It shot lasers and burned Gilbert to death. When he woke up his head was throbbing painfully. "I'd better take some advil" he thought. He crept downstairs silently as to not wake his parents. After he took the advil and hour later his headache still did not feel better. "Timmy go and feed Gilbert" said his mother "after all he is yours". Timmy obediently went to go feed Gilbert. When he got to the backyard he noticed that Gilbert's food bowl was still full from yesterday. "This is strange" he thought "he always eats his food". "What's even more strange is that Gilbert was gone." thought Timmy. Suddenly he saw a burned patch of black with a piece of something still sizzling and crackling. "Oh my God" screamed Timmy as he suddenly realized what happened. 
TO BE CONTINUED


© 2013 Deidara


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on April 13, 2013
Last Updated on April 13, 2013