Part 3: The final showdown

Part 3: The final showdown

A Chapter by Deidara
"

with a special ending I added as I typed this up (the original was on my old phone).

"
"What's wrong Timmy" said his mother. "Look mom" "What is that". "I think its Gilbert's remains" she said. "How did this happen" "how should I know" Timmy ran scared for his life to his room. There he saw Dark Lord sitting on his shelf. "Why does he smell of smoke" thought Timmy. "And why are his eyes gleaming so evily?" These were the questions that flashed through Timmy's mind as he lay down to sleep later that day. He began to have nightmares once again. He saw flashing red lights coming from the darkness. In his dream he instantly realised they belonged to Dark Lord. He was creeping around the corner to his parents room. He opened the door and leapt up above his parents whipping out his deadly blade. It seemed as though his parents were doomed. Suddenly out of nowhere Light Sword leaps up and blocks Dark Lords sword with his own. They begin to battle leaping and slicing with sparks flashing everywhere. However slowly by slowly Dark Lord was overpowering Light Sword. Early the next morning when Timmy woke up he was drenched in sweat. Yet he could not remember his nightmare. He looked over at his shelf and there stood Dark Lord. "Timmy" his mother yelled "come downstairs for breakfast." When he got downstairs he saw a plate of eggs, bacon, and orange juice his favorite breakfast. As he sat down he realised he didn't have much of an appetite. Something just wasn't right. "Timmy what's wrong why are you not eating your food" said his mother. "I had another nightmare last night" replied Timmy "may I be excused" he said. "Alright go on to school" his mom said. Timmy grabs his lunch and heads to the bus stop. As he rides to school he continues to think about the previous night. After school he heads straight to his room to begin on his homework. He worked for a couple of hours before it is bedtime. As he prepares for bed he takes a quick glance over at his shelf to make sure that Dark Lord is still there. To his surprise he is missing. He now remembers his nightmare and wonders if it is happening right now as he visioned it. "Mom, Dad" he says. There is no reply. Fearing the worst he hops out of bed and begins to tiptoe his way to his parents bedroom. When he gets there with sweaty palms he slowly opens the door. "Creeeaaak" goes the door as it is slowly opened. When timmy peeks inside all is quite. "Whew, what a relief" he thought. "Nothing bad is going to happen and everything was just some kind of random coincidence" he told himself. However that was just a moments reprieve because as soon as he began to tiptoe back to his room hears a faint sound as if someone or something was creeping to avoid being caught. "What is is now" thought Timmy as he crept back to his parents room once again. However this time he put his ear against the door and listened. All he could hear was the sound of his parents snoring. He listened harder and to his surprise he heard some noises above the sound of his parents snoring. He threw the door open and could not believe his eyes. The room was a total disaster and in the middle of the floor was Dark Lord fighting with Light Sword. Timmy could not believe his eyes. His nightmare came true. He then remembered how Dark Lord had made a leap for his parents. Meanwhile the battle raged on with swords flashing, and it appeared that Dark Lord makes the leap for his parents. Just when he thought his parents were done for he saw out of the corner of his eyes Light Sword performing his signature move blazing light. He leaped high in the air and brought his sword down slashing Dark Lord into pieces. "Wow" thought Timmy "Light Sword saved our lives. As he picked up Light Sword and carried him to his room he told himself that he would come back early in the morning and clean up the mess which would also give him enough time to really think over the last few day. 
TO BE CONTINUED

*Special ending I came up with right now. This wasn't part of the story five years ago when I first wrote it.*

The next week Timmy's mom came rushing in the house with a smile on her face. "Hey Timmy, guess what I found for a discount price today after work?" Uh, oh thought Timmy. Anything but another action figure. "Here you go son, its a new action figure for your collection" she happily said. "I know how much you love them and I just had to get it for you since you've been such a good kid". "How do you turn this thing on, oh here is the switch the cashier mentioned about". As she flipped the switch, Timmy's face was painted with fear. "Uh, oh not again" he thought. 


© 2013 Deidara


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on April 13, 2013
Last Updated on April 13, 2013