Kai's dream

Kai's dream

A Story by Beckuuuh Grossack
"

Kai is dealing with school, her new life, a new boyfriend, and the grief of her best friends death

"
Kai walked into her and Renee's dorm. She crossed her arms because her hands were shaking. She was told she had to drink this weird white milky stuff. She walked into the bathroom and flushed the liquid down the toilet. She sighed when she saw that Renee's stuff was already gone. She felt a small tear run down her cheek. She quickly wipped it away.

Kai pulled her hair into a pony tail and changed her shirt of sweats before laying down in her bed. She pulled her blanket over her head and closed her eyes tight. Her mind moving fast and not stopping, as if someone was spinning it like a top. Her whole day playing in her head, things slowing down as if the top got slower and slower. Her mind let go and she fell some what asleep.

Kai's dream world was very odd, everything was a bright light. As if she's had her eyes closed for a while and she had just opened then to a pure white room with the lights on. She looked around and said in a soft/scared voice, "hello?" She looked around when she didn't get a reply. She started walking around and she stopped short when she heard giggling. She rolled her eyes. She knew who it was caning from, Amia. She squinted her eyes and she saw Amia with Alex, she quickly looked away feeling as if he had just ripped out her heart right then and there. She turned and quickly ran trying to find a way out when she saw Renee she froze in place and looked at her friend, she looked the same as the last time she saw her. Kai droppsd to her knees and stared down at the floor.

Kai looked up slightly when she heard someone move, Renee had disappeared. And she started screaming when someone grabbed her from behind and bit deep into her neck.

Kai screamed and woke up, in a cold sweat.

© 2011 Beckuuuh Grossack


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on March 13, 2011
Last Updated on March 13, 2011

Author

Beckuuuh Grossack
Beckuuuh Grossack

Oakland Gardens, NY



About
ok so here to about me: im weird, love to talk to my besties and etc etc etc blah blah blah ;) so wanna be a filmmaker/editor when i get older. and just resently that i can actully write soz ima use t.. more..

Writing