A hard choice

A hard choice

A Story by Beckuuuh Grossack
"

Kai has to make a hard choice between the guy she loves and the one she may love

"
Kai walked into her and Renee’s room and walked into the bathroom before taking a quick shower. Hoping the hot water would clear her head. Its been spinning a lot lately. But she hasn’t told anyone. So much thinking, thinking about how some act. If she’s made the right choices. She sighed and got out. She dried her hair and let it go in her normal waves instead of straightening it like she usually does. She put on sweats and a baby tee before walking out of the bathroom and walking to her bed.

Kai sat down and pulled her legs up to her. She sighed, she just had to start thinking about everything. The one thing that was always on her mind, Alex. He always made a smile grow upon her lips, but there was the times where he seemed to be distant and not there. Like being there with her was a bad thing. Then there was also Erik that seemed to make his way into her mind. He was sweet and kind, and made her a better fighter. She thought they were good friend but things had gotten a weird and different sense he told her that he loves her.

Kai’s head starting spinning again. She tried blinking hard. It didn’t work. She passed out. Her dreams extremely odd. It was like she was watching scenes from her past but from an outsides view.

One was they day her and Alex cut school and brought her to that magic and beautiful garden. When they dance along gracefully. When they sat down at the bench and how he told her that he loves her for the first time.

The second was right after she walked into the gym when she was late because she slept in Alex’s dorm. When she walked in and leaned against the wall as she listened absently to professor Amber explain to them what they were going to do in class. When Erik jumped when she moved to put her hair up in a ponytail. Then moments later he told her that he loves her.

Kai’s dream changed to a she was in a funhouse. She was surrounded by mirrors. Twelve of them, like a patner, Alex Erik Alex Erik Alex Erik Alex Erik Alex Erik Alex Erik. Looking at her as if waiting for her to say something. But she couldn’t it was as if she had lost her voice. Alex and Erik’s eyes grew sad. Kai wanted to speak so much but she couldn’t. Alex and Erik faded and so did everything else. She looked around the darkness before someone started to shake her and she woke.

© 2011 Beckuuuh Grossack


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
Added on March 13, 2011
Last Updated on March 13, 2011

Author

Beckuuuh Grossack
Beckuuuh Grossack

Oakland Gardens, NY



About
ok so here to about me: im weird, love to talk to my besties and etc etc etc blah blah blah ;) so wanna be a filmmaker/editor when i get older. and just resently that i can actully write soz ima use t.. more..

Writing