New life

New life

A Chapter by Jennifer

I sat in my little home in  White Chappel, being the new kid is never fun, trust me. I pet my two cats, Star and Wolf. They purred gently as they feel asleep. I gently picked them up and put them on the couch and went to my room. I had no messages on my phone, I had no friends, the ones I did have turned on me. My bestest friend ever got hit by a car 2 years ago, I blame myself. I shook out of it, I didn't want anybody thinking I was a cry baby or somewhat close to that. I grabbed my jacket and walked out of the door, I walked down the street. I heard screams in the distance, then saw strange man walking out of a house and was licking blood off his hand. I screamed and ran back inside. I hid in a corner thinking oh god he's gonna kill me! I hugged my knees and started to rock back and forth.
I heard a knock, so I decided to break my wooden bat. I slowly looked through my peephole, I saw Benny, Ethan, Max, Kayla, Lynn, and Lynn's boyfriend Xavier. I opened the door fast, they all came in. I shut the door, then I heard a voice.
"Hey! Im still out here," Rory said. " Rorster, come in," Benny said.
Rory came in and sat on the floor, I looked out of the peephole and saw the strange man again, I screamed, Benny raced to the door.
" JAKE," Benny yelled. " Grab a wooden stake," I said. "Okie Dokie," He grabbed a stake, opened the door and threw the stake, I watched as he dissapeared.
I breathed heavily, hoping it was just some sick and twisted nightmare, that everyone faced at some point of their lives.


© 2011 Jennifer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on November 8, 2011
Last Updated on November 9, 2011


Author

Jennifer
Jennifer

In Hell tbh



About
So, there is a lot to know about me. Want to know though? Shoot me a message or something. more..

Writing
Why? #2 Why? #2

A Poem by Jennifer


Idk Idk

A Poem by Jennifer