Chapter 6: Kubar's Secret Hideout

Chapter 6: Kubar's Secret Hideout

A Chapter by Denise

 Shon looked everywhere for Suri. In caves, tunnels, and even in small villages-there was no sign of her.While looking for Suri, Shon couldn't stop thinking about what he said to Jennifer.

 

"Maybe I should turn back, just to see how she's doing," Shon said. As he turned back around, he heard a scream.

 

"Suri!" Shon exclaimed. "Jen is just gonna have to wait," he said flying back in the other direction.

 

 He continued to go in the direction he heard Suri's scream. Suddenly, he was stopped by something that was blocking his path-a huge wall that looked like it would never end. Shon tried to fly over the wall, but it went up and up and up. So then he tried to fly around it, but it went on and on and on. He gave up, and flew down to the ground.

 

"Now I'll never find Suri," Shon said to himself while taking a seat on a rock. As he sat down on it, the rock descended into the ground.

 

"What the heck!" Shon exclaimed.

 

 Then, in a couple of seconds, the wall began to open up. Shon walked up to it and stated, "This day just gets weirder by the second."

 

 Behind the wall was like Hell. It had volcanoes erupting with rage, sidewalks of lava, and craters as big as the moon. Shon walked inside, soon noticing that there were people there as well. They were pushing around crates filled with hot rocks and chiseling at the sides of what looked like mountains.

 

"What is this place?" Shon asked himself.

 

"It's Kubar's Secret Layer or as I call it, his hideout," a voice said behind him. Shon turned to face the person who answered his question.

 

"And you are..." Shon asked the poorly dressed boy.

 

 "I'm Tyler. One of Kubar's slaves. Come over here so we aren't spotted by one of the gaurds," he said nervously.

 

 Shon followed Tyler behind a wall that had a narrow opening.

 

"I'm Shon," he said to the boy. "Who are all these people and why are they all here?" 

 

"We are Kubar's slaves. We slaves were sent here against our will, and we must work here until King Kubar has found himself a queen," Tyler replied. Before the two could say anything else, they were disturbed by a loud and demanding voice. It was Kubar.

 

 Kubar came out from behind a giant steel door.

 

"HELLO MY CHILDREN. YOU ARE HERE TO WITNESS A NEW ERA, HERE, AT THIS VERY MOMENT, THAT WILL CHANGE OUR LIVES-FOREVER!!!" Kubar exclaimed.

 The slaves started to bow.

 

"I must go. Wait right here and say nothing to anyone," Tyler demanded, and snuck from behind the wall to bow at his king like the others were.

 

 Shon crouched to make sure he wouldn't be spotted, but would be able to see what was going on.

 

 Suddenly Kubar stated,"NOW HELP ME WELCOME OUR NEW QUEEN-QUEEN SURI!!!" Suri came out from behind the steel door wearing a black dress, and a black tiara. When Shon saw her, he yelled out,"Suri!!!!" Everyone turned to face him. Suri looked so happy to see him.

 

"GAURDS, SEIZE THAT BOY!!!" Kubar exclaimed furiously.

 

 "Uh-oh!" Shon said.



© 2011 Denise


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe




Author

Denise
Denise

Orlando, FL



About
sexy,love basketball,outgoing,love shopping,love to be with family&friends more..

Writing