Chapter 8: Saving Suri

Chapter 8: Saving Suri

A Chapter by Denise

"Run Shon!!" Tyler exclaimed. Shon bolted in the other direction. He tried to get away from the gaurds, but it was just too many of them. As Shon looked around to find a way to elude the gaurds, he saw Suri being taken back behind the steel door. Shon filled up with anger, and fire spread all over his body.

 

"Now, which one of you wanna go first?" Shon asked them as the guards stood in shock at the flames that surrounded him. They came at him with swords and knives. Suddenly, Shon let out a burst of fire that spread throughout Kubar's entire layer. There were screams in all directions, but all Shon could hear was the sound of Suri's soft voice calling out for help. Shon collapsed to the ground. All the gaurds had run away in fear. Everything was silent. The slaves ran over to him, hoping that it was over. Tyler helped him to his feet and he leaned up against a wall.

 

"Shon. Can you hear me?  Wake up," Tyler said. The other slaves sat around the two boys, and watched as Tyler continued to try to knock him out of an ongoing daze.

 

 Tyler thought of an idea.

 

 SLAP!

 

 Shon was back to reality as he rubbed his throbbing cheek.

 

 "You only get one of those, Tyler," Shon said. Everyone was relieved to see that he was back to his normal self.

 

 Shon thanked them for their help and continued his task to save Suri. He went over to the steel door that Suri was being held hostage, and threw a fire ball at it. It blew open making an ear-piercing noise. Shon saw Suri tied up in chains behind metal bars.

 

"Oh, Shon. I'm so glad to see you," Suri said quietly.

"Hurry up and get me out of here before Kubar comes back."

 

 He burned the metal bars and chains- freeing Suri. They flew out of the layer just before Kubar returned.

 

"Thanks Shon," Suri said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

 

"No problem. You didn't think I was just gonna let you get away that easy without getting your number first," Shon said blushing.

 

Suri smiled.

 

 Back at the layer, Kubar was planning something that would change Shon and Jennifer's lives forever.

 



© 2013 Denise


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe




Author

Denise
Denise

Orlando, FL



About
sexy,love basketball,outgoing,love shopping,love to be with family&friends more..

Writing