Vampire Inc. [2]

Vampire Inc. [2]

A Chapter by DVampire

 

Beep… Beep… Slowly regains consciousness. This noise makes me crazy. Where am I? In the hospital? But how? Is the man returned to me? He saved me? Hardly. I tried to open my eyes, but couldn’t.  Something is bothering me. Like I was under anesthesia. That must be. I heard voices. Not in my head, of course. There was someone. Doctors? Probably, yes. I had no power over my own body. At least that was the first few hours, and then I woke up. Finally I could open my eyes. Fluorescent light annoyed me and caused me headaches. I heard the voice of my mother comes from behind the door. She wanted to see me, but the doctor did not allow it. He said I need rest. Interjected another voice. A policeman, I guess. Said something like… kidnapped. Don’t think that someone has kidnapped me? Perhaps they are right. But I go not know if it was not the man or anyone else.

 

I felt disgusting. It does not hurt quite as much as before, but… My heart started beating very fast. So the nurses came to see if everything is okay.  They saw that I was awake. They asked me just how I feel. I told them I wanted to get out of there. I hate hospitals. This is true, of course. But they do not even listen to me. Just checked apparatus and tubes. The doctor said that I must spend the night there and that the officers will ask me questions on the morning. This bothers me. What could I tell them? I knew nothing. I had to calm down, otherwise they would have put on me sedatives or anesthetic. Finally they left me. Because I was witness I was in separate room. Switched off the lamp at me request.

 

But now it was impossible to sleep. The darkness reminded me of what I remember. Fear was… chilling. But I said nothing. Clutching the blanket and stared at the ceiling. I would not sleep. Or so I thought. But my body was of another option. Soon after I fell asleep, but briefly. Slight light irritated my face, but quickly disappeared. I tried to ignore it. Except I felt something. Perfume? Men perfume. In this known. But where? I opened my eyes and looked around the room. The pale light that came through the window outlined silhouette that stood near the window. Tall figure with long dark coat. He wore a hood that I did not see his face. I stood up slightly.

 

-Who are you? Doctor? �" My voice sounded quiet.

 

He does not speak another fifteen minutes. This startled me a bit. Don’t talk, don’t look at me and do not approach. Who is he? Why is he here? And what is this aura? Something sinister and powerful.

 

-Who are you? Answer me or I will call…

-Who? The police? �" He asked.

 

This voice… I know that voice. My eyes widened in horror. That was him. The man of the woods.

 

-Get out! You can’t hurt me here. I will yell.

-Go ahead! If you wanted to do it the cops would be already here.

-What do you want? Why did you pursue me? I have done nothing to you.

 

A tear ran down my face. I was trembling. I was afraid of him. Strange… No one came. Apparatus did not react. Then I saw that they did not even work.

 

-Please! Don’t hurt me anymore. Don’t you have enough in the woods?

-I have not touched you.

-Liar! Haunted me like a wild animal. I don’t remember much. I do not remember what you did to me, but…

-It wasn’t me. But I know who it was.

-Tell the police then.

-No.

-No?

-People are useless against them. You do not need to know more.

-They are who they are, hijacked me and apparently tortured me. And you say that’s not my job?

 

I think that overburden myself because my whole body shuddered in pain. I could not breathe. I struggled for breath. Lends a helping hand. He looked at me coolly. Did not he was sorry for me? Finally he came to the bed and grabbed my hand. He wore leather gloves.  With his left hand was holding my hand, and his right hand touched my chest right where my heart was. I don’t know what or how, but the pain started to disappear. In some mysterious way this stranger reliving my pain. Little by little I began to relax. The pain disappeared and I just lay there. He pulled away. I calmed down. What happened? Why is he doing this? I don’t understand. Not at all.

 

-What happened? Who are you, stranger?

-Does it matter, Fabiana? Just be vigilant.

-You know my name?

 

Suddenly something flashed and forced me to close my eyes. Absolutely sufficient. When I opened my eyes again he was gone. Just gone. I took a breath. I felt relief. I used to feel chills from him. But one must admit: he saved me… twice. I felt much better. Like I was healed by magic. I was really confused. I closed my eyes. Relax and let sleep overcome. I fell asleep really relaxed.



© 2012 DVampire


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on May 11, 2012
Last Updated on May 11, 2012
Tags: vampire inc. love friendship rel


Author

DVampire
DVampire

Varna, Bulgaria



About
I love Vampires I love music I love books I love movies (animes, Asian dramas) Dark Angel Generator more..

Writing
SECRET ORDER [1] SECRET ORDER [1]

A Chapter by DVampire