Vampire Inc. [3]

Vampire Inc. [3]

A Chapter by DVampire

Morning came imperceptibly. I woke up because of the bright daylight that enters the room. I was not alone. My mother stood by the bed and held my hand. Her eyes were in tears. I smiled. My poor mother. Probably she was very scared. Maybe I’d be if I remembered what my cause. The door opened and an unknown man entered. Medium height, slight dark. With dark hair, mustache and dark eyes. He was wearing a cheap suit and red tie. He wore a hat which takes off when he came in. his badge and gun hanging on his belt. He came in and introduced himself as Mario Lopez of the police station on Silvermoon Valley. Yes, the city had an unusual name, but it was small.

 

-I should ask you a few questions, Miss Johnson.

-I would hardly benefit you, Mr. Officer. I do not remember anything. I’m sure that doctors will confirm that I was drugged.

-I understand that. The thing is that you are not the first victim. But first you stayed alive.

 

My blood turned to ice. Others are dead? How many more have gone through this hell? Devices that record directly to my heart beat crazy. I started asking myself <> The nurse ran in and drove all. She tried to reassure me. I took her hand and looked into her eyes.

 

-What have they done to me? Please tell me?

 

She looked at me with pity. I hate that look.

 

-They hurt you.

-And if they…?

-No evidence of sexual abuse.

 

That’s relieved me. But when I heard details of the injuries… Tears started streaming down my face. Traces of the whip. Wounds from blades and minor burns. Traces of ropes. My body was shaking with fear. Glad I do not remember anything. According to the woman’s amnesia is due to drugs and because of my own consciousness. Alone I depress the memory.

 

The nurse came out and I was left alone. I tried to calm down. It is easier to say than done. I wondered why I did not say anything about the man. Why I kept it in secret? I do not know and I do not care. And no, I would not see him again. I think so.

 

My mother urged to take me home and afternoon I was in home. I did not feel so much pain, thanks to the masked man. As I came I saw my older brother Leo was retracted. He lived in a hut outside the city. He worked as a cop. He held me tightly but quickly withdrew when he realized the pain of my wounds. I stared into his blue eyes and smiled. He is four years older than me (i.e. 27), but always held me like a child. Sometimes it is annoying. Dad was more restrained, but concern had been sealed in his eyes. Guilt was written in his face. He felt guilty that he could not protect me. I hugged him, and his heart beat faster than mine. I looked at my family.

 

-Everything will be alright! �" I said, though many did not believe it.

-I decided. I’ll be back here until they catch these b******s. �" The rage in the eyes if Leo bothered me.

-They said there were others.

-Don’t think about it, honey. �" Mom put her hand on my shoulder.

-Only I’m alive. I don’t remember anything. Not when and how they caught me. Not how long. Not how I escaped.

-Seven days. �" Dad muttered.

 

I looked at him. Seven days I’m gone? Dear God! I had to knock a nail in my hands to calm down or at least to do not show my panic. I took a breath.

 

-So so… Everything has been fine. I’m in home. Now… I am little tired.

-Come, Fabbi. �" My brother took my hand.

 

He helped me to go to bed. I  confess that a little exaggerated for my condition. But what could i say? <> They would think me crazy. And certainly they would ask me questions that I could not answer. Leo kissed my forehead and sat by the window.

 

-It’s not need to stay here, Leo!

-No problem! I want to stay until sleep.

-Am I scared you?

 

He looked at me as if my question was really stupid.

 

-We were going to crazy with worry.

-I’m sorry, brother.

 

I closed my eyes, but I was not relaxed as I wanted. At least I don’t remember anything. And that’s a relief. But I knew that sooner or later it will come back to me and has made me remember everything. I felt when my brother came out. I felt everything. It just showed that I do not sleep peacefully. I felt some pressure and it made me uneasy. Then I felt something. I sensed something familiar. Perfume. I woke up at two after midnight. Under the door came light and I heard voices. I turned to the window and almost jumped. Where Leo stood some time ago now stood a masked man. He just stood there calmly.

 

-How…?

-Easy.

-Why are you here? There is no reason.

-There is always a reason. How are the wounds?

-Good, thanks! �" I whispered. �" They said they tortured me.

-Yes.

-How I escaped from there? You know, right?

-With a little help. A woman let you go. You run faster.

-I understand. �" Looked down. �" No need to stay here. Maybe you have and other activities.

-Do you really think they will leave you?

 

I looked at him sharply.

 

-They will find you.

-These people…

-There are not people. And I’m not a person. You must have noticed.

 

He looked up and I managed to see only his eyes. Bright blue. Like glistening. I looked at them and if I didn’t see anything else. I felt relaxed and calm. It’s looked like hypnosis. Then he blinked and I moved. Like I woke up.

 

-What was that? Your eyes…

-Hypnosis. Those like me are able to do it.

-What are you? What is your name? It’s fair to know.

 

He paused. Stand up and moved. All radiated cold. I thought that he will disappear. That makes when he don’t wants to talk to me. But he didn’t. Only the door opened and Leo entered. I felt that my heart will stop. I thought I would faint.

 

-Are you Okay, Fabiana? You are pale.

-What are you doing here? It’s late.

-I thought I heard something. �" He said as he looked around.

-Nothing I’ve heard. Go to sleep. I’m fine. �" I smiled to the force.

 

He went and kissed my forehead. Then go out and shut the door. I leaned back and breathe rapidly. I had not noticed that I stopped breathing.

 

-Your brother worries too much.

 

I started looking. Where was he before?

 

-Yes… Where…? It does not matter. Don’t tell me who you are.

-My name is Claymore[1].

-Interesting name. And what are you?

 

I don’t saw when he came up to me. It became very quickly. He looked at me and slightly opens his mouth. He said:

 

-Can’t you recognize yourself?

 

I saw them. Two long, sharp teeth. He never uttered the word, but made me understand myself. He was… was… I could not utter. I was confused. Such things could not exist in reality. But here… he was here. He stood right before me. I could touch him. But I did not. Not move, but I could not take my eyes off him.

 

-How can you…?

-Say it!

-Vampire?

-Bravo. You are not so stupid after all.

 

I’m not… Wait a minute! How dare to say that? I was angry. I felt really angry. I checked the blanket and he abruptly pulled. I jumped out of bed. I looked at him fiercely. I was not myself. However, I made strong efforts to talk quietly.

 

-How dare you? I had a nightmare and you… Get out! Even don’t know why you’re here.

 

I don’t think my words or anger impressed him. At least not betrayed. Annoyed me. Very annoyed me. Suddenly I felt dizzy. I felt off, but I could lean on the bed. I could not breathe. Panic attack? In my head burst images. Confused and chaotic. They were like reflections. I heard screams and whiplash. I saw the stone walls, bars and chains. Sinister laughter echoed in my head. I trembled. Tears fell. Don’t expect sympathy from him. I tried to get to the bathroom. My legs don’t hold me. The man caught me.

 

-Remember you something? �" He asked seriously.

 

I looked up. It’s drew it on my face. I tried to get rid of him, but as soon as he let me go, I flew down.

 

-Stop fighting.

 

Claymore took me into the bathroom. Wait for me to wash my face. I dared not look in the mirror. Then I returned to my room. I sat on the bed.

 

-Who are they and why kidnap people? �" My voice sounded more serious that I wanted.

-Mavericks. Bunch wretches who enjoy hurting.

-You don’t like them, huh?

 

He looked at me strangely.

 

-No. They are scum.

-Strange. And you’re not very nice. Come and mock me.  Why are you here anyway?

-Don’t compare me with them. �" He growled. �" I’m not like them.

 

I thought he would hit me. He doesn’t do it.  But certainly he wanted.

 

-Let me tell you why I’m here. I do it as a favor to your cousin Richard.

-Rick? What has he to you?

-Oh, he has!

-Nobody has seen him from several years.

-Don’t you wonder why? He is like me.

 

Rick? Vampire? No… I didn’t know how to react to the news. My heart beat fast. I swallowed.

 

-Are you kidding me? You know that’s not funny.

-I do not care whether you believe me.

-Get out! I do not wanna see!  Don’t go back again!

 

I chased him. This time he disappeared. I do not lie down and definitely not to sleep. At least my mind was busy with that to assimilate the news about Richard. Damn! My cousin is crazy vampire. Well, yes!  He dyed his hair red and always wore his favorite leather jacket. And always had a hot temper. But I confess that his concern is very nice. We have not been very close, but got along well. Who knew?



[1] Claymore - sword with two blades



© 2012 DVampire


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this! Please continue :)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
1 Review
Added on May 11, 2012
Last Updated on May 11, 2012
Tags: vampire inc. love friendship rel


Author

DVampire
DVampire

Varna, Bulgaria



About
I love Vampires I love music I love books I love movies (animes, Asian dramas) Dark Angel Generator more..

Writing
SECRET ORDER [1] SECRET ORDER [1]

A Chapter by DVampire