Wanted

Wanted

A Chapter by Username

"Look there's a landing, let's go get more food from the" I suggested. I felt so tired since we just spent about 16 hours in the drone and Arlo looked extremely tired. "Yeah... sure you go get the food and you get the food-" Arlo closed his eyes and started snoring. I put my MED in the pocket I had specially made for it for ease of use Then I locked the doors of the Drone and left for the city.

I went around and looked for companies that would have everything we would need. Companies are big buildings that have everything: food, restaurants, clothing, and other things needed in our daily lives. Once I got all the food I can get with the money I had I spotted a MED's place so I went in


"Hello, what do you need today," a loud robot voice asked.


"I would like my MED to be fixed," I answered, of course, I only wanted information on things I can add to it or how to make it better.


The robot replied "Of course! Please wait while I get a MED worker." I waited for a few seconds until a woman with short red hair came out.


She stuck out her hand and said "Lemme check your MED."


I nodded nervously since I barely have any kind of social interaction with anyone, took my MED out of my pocket, and handed it to her. She looked at it for a minute or so and said "Not bad, where did you get this from." she asked


"Oh, I um made it myself," I stuttered between my words.


She glared at me looking as if she didn't believe me "Well, you said you wanted it to get fixed but am guessing you want information on how to fix it."


I was surprised but I slightly smiled and answered "Yes, if that's ok with you of course."


"Well even though it is well made there's a lot of room for improvement," We both sat down and she explained to me what I can fix. "I believe you've already realized that for its size it's quite heavy, I can make it much lighter for you by using a material called graphene." That was a great idea but it was extremely hard to make graphene into actual 3D of course I didn't say this out loud. "Your thinking that graphene is hard to work with no it's very easy to work with. I have some for you if you don't, it's free."


I was speechless. This woman was reading my mind in every way. "Uh.. how-"


"Oh yes this she," she said while removing a very tiny gadget from her ear "all it does is sense the heartbeat and everything about the person in front of me and I guess what they're thinking." Of course! A MED I knew that it was unusual how she could guess everything I was thinking. "Now how about you show me what your MED can do."


"Sure, can I get a cup of water?" I asked her to get me a cup of water and I started demonstrating what it can do. I positioned it correctly on my hand and put my hand on top of the cup and pressured the MED. The water started to freeze in front of our eyes, I smiled slightly happy to be able to show my invention to someone different. I then clicked the button on top to make the ice quickly melt back to water. I raised the heat of my MED. The water started evaporating. Once the water evaporated completely I released all pressure from the MED to make the air turn back into water. "Done," I said full smiling now.

"Good, now give it to me I'll work on it you wait here." She ordered, she took the MED and went back to where she came from. After about an hour she came back and handed it to me. "Should be much lighter and more comfortable now." It was so much lighter that it felt weird in my hand but it would be easier to use now. "You can go now and by the way my names Lia," She said, 

"My name's Aria, Thank you so much for the help I'll do anything you need me to do if I see you again." I got out and headed to the Drone, on my way there I spotted a big screen showing a black and white Drone and our Drone Number saying: Alert Aerial Police if you see this Drone with the shown Drone Number immediately recognized as our Drone. "Oh no," I ran quickly back to the Drone and saw two Police Robots around it.



© 2021 Username


Author's Note

Username
Aria will be fighting the robots next chapter

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

17 Views
Added on February 8, 2021
Last Updated on February 8, 2021


Author

Username
Username

Writing
MED's MED's

A Chapter by Username


Drone Drone

A Chapter by Username


Chase Chase

A Chapter by Username