Vampire Nation: Blud Chronicles

Vampire Nation: Blud Chronicles

A Book by Daniel Rodriguez
"

In the Island Empire of Blud, two rival houses wage an invisible war while the empire is on the verge of political unrest. On the brink of chaos, come these tales. These are the Blud Chronicles.

"

© 2011 Daniel Rodriguez


Author's Note

Daniel Rodriguez
Any and all feedback is welcomed. However know that this is a spinoff of Vampire Nation, a trilogy of short stories I wrote in Highschool. I will for awhile, be specific on the race of characters for the simple fact that race is important in terms of dealing with a characters lot or position in the story. However as the story goes on, with the audiance learning how the society is structured, I will pull back and let the audiance fill in the blanks about who is what kind of creature. Any criticism will do. Just be honest and go with what you feel.

Updated Note: For the sake of pacing, when I am done with the first story arch, I am going to be restructuring the "book" into smaller sub chapters, or release mutliple books for each story arch.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
Added on July 5, 2011
Last Updated on July 15, 2011
Tags: Vampires, Gargoyles, Medival War, Fantasy, Action Adventure

Author

Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez

Phoenix, AZ



About
Hello, my name is Daniel Antonio Rodriguez and I am a wannabe writer. I am 27 years old and have been actively writing for the past 12-13 years. I enjoy writing scripts and breaking out into niche gen.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Daniel Rodriguez