I ran my tongue on her neck

I ran my tongue on her neck

A Chapter by Digvijay Singh

I ran my tongue on her neck.

We were alone that day. She was sure of the coming and it was as if her body wanted to feel it too. I walked in the kitchen. She was aware of my presence but said nothing. Her hand working on something that obviously doesn't needed anything done. Maybe just to delay the eye contact. I walked to her. Close enough that the space between us was almost to nothing. Her hand stop. She waited for the next second like it was this time that she lived her whole life for. Her breathing heavy already. I trapped her in between my arms and the kitchen self. She wanted the trap. Escape now would be a waste of a lifetime. Our bodies still no where in contact. Her eyes closed. Ups and downs of her perfectly round chest in that medium large tee was following the tone of her breathing. I moved forward and brought my nose to her neck that was already covered with thin sweat layer. I wanted to taste her skin. She wanted me to taste her skin too. I took a drag of air with nose so close to her skin. One more. She turned her face to my side. Her eyes still close. She bit the air as if she wanted me to bite her. I grabbed the neck of her loose blue tee and pulled it down. It went down almost till mid of her right arm. The outline of her almost uncovered right breast was clearly visible. She made no efforts to cover them. I left her dress dangling there. She liked it there. If she was in any condition to talk she would have told me to torn it all away. But she wasn't. She was at hells gate now. Didn't wanted to go in but outside was of no use either. I grabbed her unmade semi curled hair with my left hand and slipped right down to her bottom. She parted her legs and kept doing it till i reached her wet place.  She wasn't in state to move now. Her breath. Her half naked chest. All froze. And a silent moan came out from her shivering mouth as i dug my finger in her deep and ran my tongue on her neck.



© 2019 Digvijay Singh


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on April 29, 2019
Last Updated on April 29, 2019


Author

Digvijay Singh
Digvijay Singh

Faizabad, Uttar Pradesh, India



About
About me.. Will slip a line or two in stories.. keep reading. more..

Writing