The blue wet top was on the floor now

The blue wet top was on the floor now

A Chapter by Digvijay Singh

The blue wet top was on the floor now

Still shook, she stood there. Desperate to say something she had no idea about. To scream out the pleasure her body was going through. My saliva was mixing with the sweat on her neck. But was that enough? No. Not for me. Obviously not for her too. She felt as if her soul was being freed and i was the demon trying to suck it out. She wanted the pain. More. My fingers were wet and still inside her. I pulled it out and she released her breath that she was holding from so long. I turned her over. Her eyes still close. Breathing furiously. A sweat drop was running down from the side of her forehead. With my already wet middle finger i retraced it from her cheeks to her lips as smoothly as i could. Her skin felt fragile. She parted her soft lips just enough for my finger to slip in and she looked it tight. Was it the sweat or my finger that she wanted to taste i still don't know. I took a step back. She looked heavenly. Her slightly tanned face glowing with tiny sweat drops. White perfect neck skin that was made red with kisses just few moments ago. Her amazing almost naked chest. Her stripped blue oversized tee sticking to her body because of the sweat. Even with eyes closed, she knew i was looking at her. To her surprise, she wanted me to. I pulled out my finger from her mouth and she opened her eyes. She smiled as our eyes met. Looking in her eye, i moved closer and clutched her neck. With my one hand i glued her hand to the kitchen shelf. She surrendered. The sensation in her was again up. I ran my fingers slowly. Through her collar bone. Through the ups of her chest. As i reached the top, she bit her lips and tried resisting something that was too late to  resist now. That feel. “Her heart is beating fast.” As if a volcano is on its verge to erupt. The lava inside her wanted a way out. The sweat on her breast was making her t-shirt wet. She wanted it off. I wanted it off.

Not in herself anymore, she took my hand in her and moved it on her waist and pressed hard on her skin. And started pulling it up. The now almost wet tee came up too. She wanted it to come up. And to be off. To throw it away from her skin. She wanted free.  So i made her. The blue wet top was on the floor now.



© 2019 Digvijay Singh


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on April 29, 2019
Last Updated on April 29, 2019


Author

Digvijay Singh
Digvijay Singh

Faizabad, Uttar Pradesh, India



About
About me.. Will slip a line or two in stories.. keep reading. more..

Writing