Hell was her home now

Hell was her home now

A Chapter by Digvijay Singh

Hell was her home now

Her legs needed support for with nothing on her, she felt heaviest. With her both hand on the kitchen shelf, she stood facing me. Looking anywhere but me. I looked at her. Her face had a little hint of brown. Sun maybe. But body, fair. Perfect fair. Hot air around us was mixing with her sweat. Each water drop on her chest looked crystal clear. Her n*****s hard. Erected to full. She did not had the courage to straight her neck and look me in eye. I grabbed her cheeks and lifted her face. She closed her eyes. We were close enough that i could feel her warm breath on my face. Her lips were trembling to meet mine. She couldn't say that. With her cheeks in grasp of my right hand, I placed a finger on her lips. She wasn't in herself anymore. Even the tiniest hair root on her body was feeling new. I dragged my finger down. From her lips to smooth curves of her neck. More down. I ran it through the deep parting between her breast. Leaving a mark in the sweat as if a snail was looking for shelter. Through her shivering stomach. Down to her navel. She tried to stop me but couldn't say. She wouldn't say. This was all her body wanted. To be treated this way. Finally my finger touched something that wasn't her skin. Her metallic jeans button felt cold. Without waiting for next second, i pushed it open and pulled down the zipper. And in just that moment, she surrendered her will to resist. Her silent warm shivering breath brushed my face. She lifted her eyelid and looked me in the eye. They were reflecting  the excitement of her desires. She wanted no wait now. I tightened my grip on her cheeks with one hand and pulled the elastic of her brown underpant. She moaned as it rubbed the wet parting between her legs. She was shaking. I left her face. Grabbing her waist with both my hand i turned her around. She stood there with both hand on the cold dark kitchen shelf. I ran my all finger on her spotless fair back, down till where the elastic of her underpant was still trying to protect her as it was supposed to. I bent her naked down, warm breast rubbed the cold tiles. Pressing her cheeks to the shelf now, i commanded her to stay down. She agreed. Clutching her underpant, i pulled them down. Down came her jeans too. She moaned in whisper. Her cylinder tall legs were like wine glass that no one would say no too. I parted her legs with mine. From her red between her legs, her desires were dripping down. Freed.

She wanted to stand up. Out of her control. I pressed her down gluing her head to the shelf. She was moaning cries. With one still pressed on her head, i placed one on her back. I ran it down, to her DOWN. “Aaahhh” was all she said and bit her lips to resist words she was always told not to say loud. She placed her hand on my finger and pressed INSIDE. More. Deeper.

She loved the sin we were committing. Hell was her home now.



© 2019 Digvijay Singh


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on April 29, 2019
Last Updated on April 29, 2019


Author

Digvijay Singh
Digvijay Singh

Faizabad, Uttar Pradesh, India



About
About me.. Will slip a line or two in stories.. keep reading. more..

Writing