The beginning

The beginning

A Chapter by Some Random Person.

I woke suddenly over a startling dream I had last night. My dream was like a scene in a fire place. In fact, as I looked over and turned on my nineteenth century fireplace and sat down on my victorian style couch watching the flames dance around, certain gory parts of the dream flashed in front of me as I looked into the brightness of the dancing flames. My dream was scary, at least to me. I suddenly got up, walked over to my antique desk and took out a piece of parchment. I began to write down my terrifying dream, recording it, maybe to find a non-existant meaning or connection to this dream, but it didn't come. Like I said, Non-Existant. My dream. You really want to know my dream? Think again, my friends, this will never leave you. It may follow your memory throughout this life, for this dream really happened to me, and it may do the same to you. Oh wait. You're waiting for me to tell you about the dream, aren't you? I'll get to it, eventually. But please heed my warning, and not continue on these pages. They will foloow you throughout this book, then throughout your life you will not be able to shake your memory of my dream.

 

Let me first start with the basics. Who I am, where I live, that sort of stuff. I'll try to be quick about it, though, I can't make any promises. Okay, let's get started. My name is Elena. That's all you're getting. My name's classified, you see. Well, at least my last name is. I am originally from the America, but I moved to Canada last June. i still speak more like Americans do, but my lingo has changed a bit. I am a diplomatic person. I help the canadian government with a lot of alienable problems. That's right. I work with the government to catch aliens. Do I sound like a nutter to you? I work for a company called Torchwood Canada. I'm Elena, of Torchwood Canada, and I'm about to tell you of the dream that haunts me, and is about to haunt you throughout your life. Don't say that I didn't warn you. IT's your choice to continue or not. Be very weary about who you're talking to. They could be anyone, anywhere, anytime. Rest assured, we're working on it, but we need your help.



© 2011 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
So... I don't know about it. Good so far?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ok read through it, liked it and can't wait to see what’s around the corner that simple. I have emailed my findings for you to look over. Hope it is helpful,

Posted 12 Years Ago


what happeedn in the dream ?!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


love it

Posted 12 Years Ago


In the words of goh...

"ZOMG! TORCHWOOD!"

Amazing. Torchwoodyness. Must reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeead.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Interesting. Can't wait to read more!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Good so far and I am so ready to continue so lets go! Well done capturing the reading and good job with descriptions and the whole introduction thing. can't wait to read more.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This sounds really interesting. Definately makes the reader want to continue reading. Great job!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ooh, sounds interesting :3
ZOMG TORCHWOOD. *spazzes*
Keep writing!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very good and excellent originality, very interesting start :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


DUDE. Keep writing it.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 6, 2011
Last Updated on October 6, 2011


Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..