FADED

FADED

A Poem by Ben
"

She left without saying good bye.... I'm down to earth, weak within and falling like a flower.

"
Sometimes an angel might be your enemy and you never knew because you so much trusted this angels.

Why have we live our lives hoping that who we love will continue being the angel we had always loved.

My angel was an angel till she became a fallen angel, Oh! yes she is still an angel but she is now a fallen

I guess i would always love her though, but guess what, The Love Faded; Let me state this i really do love her in the past but i dont think i really do anymore.

She was more than an angel, she was always caring, always there but now all those faded.

I dont think i would fade even if the love i had for her faded,i really im not sure i can love her the same way i did.

She broke my heart, she tied me to the chair as she sat watching her name fade from my heart.

She left without saying good bye but there was something that she didn’t forget to do and that’s to make sure all her path in my life fade away.

Im sure even if all the thing that made us one has faded, i know for sure that im not yet faded and so is my heart, im sure i would find love again.

© 2014 Ben


Author's Note

Ben
Well I already posted this on my site www.gistglobe.com just felt like sharing it here to get review from you all. Hope you like it though

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

274 Views
Added on October 15, 2014
Last Updated on October 15, 2014
Tags: Love, heartbreak, poem, love poem

Author

Ben
Ben

lagos, christian, Nigeria



About
I'm not really all that good at writing about myself, but let me just say he is a young and aspiring author, Ben is actually really looking forward to making sure he publishes his first book at 18,Wel.. more..

Writing
Want to love Want to love

A Poem by Ben


Uncompeared Uncompeared

A Poem by Ben