Bitter Fashion

Bitter Fashion

A Poem by Donkey!

2004-04-09

From the moment we laid eyes to the time we had our first kiss, I knew it was everything but lies, the times I will always miss. So I’m writing this poem to you because you ought to know through the years we grew since the time we met so long ago. So what made us grow so much? Was it our quarrels and fights? Or maybe it was your soft touch as we held hands through the nights. These days have been long, yearning for what I’ve lost, but my love only grows strong since our paths first crossed. My next dream will be a dream of you. There we’ll go back into the past, we’ll begin to start everything anew and this time make it always last. In my dream of you, you’ll never leave, it’ll always be us two... so I only believe. I’m waiting for the day we’ll meet again. The day we can start being friends, a real, close, loving relationship and outgrow any other friendship. Now I can only hope and pray that I can see you again one day but you’ll always be on my mind and always look forward, never behind.

© 2009 Donkey!


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on April 25, 2009

Author

Donkey!
Donkey!

Jacksonville, NC



About
My poems are from when I was in High School. They're old and I was young, and probably could've been written with a better flow, so bear with me. I myself am currently enlisted in the Marine Corps.. more..

Writing
Smoke Break. Smoke Break.

A Story by Donkey!