Bitter Fashion II

Bitter Fashion II

A Poem by Donkey!

2004-11-03

Time goes on and we all have to pull through while I keep hoping my heart ceases to continue. Sometimes I want to forfeit life’s game because loving life has never been the same. So as dating becomes the bitter fashion, I get ready to bleed through my scars. Another broken heart and no one seems to f*****g care. I’ll never realize romance’s cruelty; nothing will ever bring me its clarity. I’ll always sit beside love’s calamity as others observe my passionate catastrophe. I can’t seem to hold back the tears at night while the ceiling becomes a blur of red. Loving you has always felt right, but why am I still wiping my tears on this bed? The feelings of fear are keeping me back, though I know this is my fault. I left my paradise, left everything behind to be with you. Yet the stab wounds continue to cut deep. So lay me down to sleep as you continue to doubt me that loving you was meant to be. If I hung out with another girl, do you believe that this gives me a reason to fall again? I’ve fallen, once then twice, for you, but I still lay among my shattered heart. You tell me this is where I should live, in a place so foreign and unreal. I ask you, what more can I give? Is the worst yet to come? Every question that goes unanswered leaves wounds in my skin. No one can leave me cured as my breath of life starts giving in. no one has ever understood me, but please prove that I’m wrong. Look me in my eyes as I hold you near, as I see a love so crystal clear. I just wish it didn’t hurt to tell you this, I just wish you’d take a chance with me. Move out to the Pacific and I promise to make your life terrific. But I can only carry you along as a mental photograph as I live life alone once again. What am I suppose to do? Is loneliness the price I must pay to be with you? How do I stop from being delirious? Your love is so contagious. So as I sleep through crying, my memories keep dying. My arms out stretched to you... God, I wish I knew what to do...

© 2009 Donkey!


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a very emotional poem. Was this written in a rough time in your life or possible the stress of high school was getting too much? Very good though, i enjoyed it.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
1 Review
Added on April 25, 2009

Author

Donkey!
Donkey!

Jacksonville, NC



About
My poems are from when I was in High School. They're old and I was young, and probably could've been written with a better flow, so bear with me. I myself am currently enlisted in the Marine Corps.. more..

Writing
Smoke Break. Smoke Break.

A Story by Donkey!