Loneliness

Loneliness

A Chapter by Draven_Writes

Something that everyone at one point in time will, or have had to, experience. Loneliness is something that is so powerful. The greatest and also the darkest sides of our self come out when we are either alone or in the state of being lonely. There are some people on this earth that love to be lonely. They love to only worry about themselves and no have to worry about anything or anyone else. That is okay, in my own opinion. There are also other people that can't handle being alone. They need to have someone in there lives at all times. They need to have that sense of companionship.

When I am lonely I feel as though that is when I do some of the most constructive self reflections. I look to see how I put myself in that situation. I see how I can improve myself for the next hill on my life-long roller coaster. When I have no one else, but myself, to fall back on that is when I become strong. That is when I find my passions and motivations. I see what outlets I use and I immerse myself into them.

"Don't only practice your art, but force your ways into it's secrets. For it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." Beethoven.

That is one of the quotes that I tell myself when I feel lonely, because then I realize that I am never truly alone. For me, I will always have writing and music. Two things that I will always find something new every time I "force my way into it's secrets."

So what will you do? What do you like about loneliness? What will you do when that time comes when all you have is yourself to fall back on?


© 2015 Draven_Writes


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on November 18, 2015
Last Updated on November 18, 2015