Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Dtrainy
"

The Introduction

"
Chapter 1
Introduction to EVERYONE. (Well not everyone but some people)

"I stared at a  wall that was filled with pictures of us... was filled...after my breakdown the other day , the wall remains bare and will stay this way. I see it as a metaphorical view of our relationship..."
"That is the cheesiest thing I have ever heard. and it's also kinda depressing... and cliche... but If that's what you are going for then awesome!"
S**t. It was NOT what I was going for.
"Yeah... It was exactly what I was going for." I smiled a small smile that I forced my eyes to show. She can tell a fake smile a mile away, But I've gotten good at hiding it.
"Well then it's fantastic!" She grinned a small grin. I closed my laptop and decided I'd backspace it all later.
"Why are you stopping now? You're on a roll! And also I have not seen you write anything in ages. It seems to make you really happy."
Yeah, when I can do it right without being cheesy. "Yeah it does but I'm really just not in the mood right now."
The door opened and in came my mother, knowing her she was probably watching outside before she came in. She is quite the snooper.
"Cooper, Dad has made supper. Keiko would you like to stay for dinner?"
"I'd love to Mrs. Johnson but I really have to be getting home. We are planning on having a family game night."
"Oh alright, maybe next time." She smiles. After she's walked away, Keiko starts packing her stuff up. Once all of her stuff is packed up she motions me to get up. I get up and hug her.
"I'll text you later, Coo." Keiko smiles and I can see she wants to say something but she decided against it and leaves.
I return to my laptop and open it. Was this really that cheesy? 'YES!' my subconscious screams at me. I backspace everything but before I do I click the Save as button and make another save of it under "Draft". I then proceed to delete everything. I then decide to start all over again. My story will be loosely based on my own life.
My mom comes into my room again. "Cooper! Dinner!"
"Yes, Mom." I say closing my laptop. I walk downstairs and right into my dad.
"Oh sorry Dad, Didn't see you there." I smile and walk around him and into the kitchen. The smell of Bacon (Eww. I'm a vegetarian...) and Eggs. I can eat eggs so that's alright I guess.
"Well we already have the beauty here," he (he being my idiot brother, Newton)  made circles with his index finger around his face "and the beast has finally arrived!"
"Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny. Now I have a suggestion where you can put that finger if it's l.." "ENOUGH! I am so sick of you two fighting!" My mother looked so dissapointed, but it was strange...Something in me didn't care. I only cared what I thought. I was in the right but I knew if I argued then I would be in even more trouble. "Yes, Mom." I said. Monotone but it's better than what I really thought.
My dad walks into the kitchen and smiles at everyone. "There ain't  no party like a Johnson party!" My dad is quite a serious and scary guy but he has his moments. When my mom and I are fighting, I go to him. He's the most down to Earth person I know. He does actually have some aspurgus... actually alot of aspurgus. That means he can't really tell whether something he says will have effects on other peoples feelings.
My other brother, Callum,  comes in and I suddenly lighten up. HE IS A WALKING MEME! He knows what to say in any situation to make a smile of everything. However no ones perfect and he does have quite abit of a temper on him, but he is literally the only person who doesn't despise me.( Or at least I think he's the only one in my family.) See I'm the middle child and EVERYTHING IS MY FAULT. Okay, so majority of the time it is but only because I have fallen trap to what society says a Middle Child is. Naughty. Mean. Nasty. Disrespectful. I can go on and on but my point is... I'm a b***h.



© 2015 Dtrainy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on April 14, 2015
Last Updated on April 14, 2015


Author

Dtrainy
Dtrainy

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa



About
I'm an aspiring writer and in need of tips and reviews :) more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Dtrainy


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Dtrainy