Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Dtrainy
"

The Story (But there's soo much more)

"
Chapter 2
The Story ( The beginning. We still have sooooo much story.)
Yeah, I know. Me calling myself a b***h is abit extreme, but I'm sure everyone thinks it. I also have abit of a temper. I can really blow up and once I blow up, I gold a grudge...for about 10 minutes. I also get abit angry when people tell me I'm wrong... Yup. Sucks. And I know what you're going to say... "But you are sometimes wrong" and "You are overreacting."
I'm born on the 23rd of November 1999. Yup. I'm also turning 16. Did you know that the 23rd of November 1963 is when Doctor Who started?! How amazing is that?! Sorry, I'm going off of topic... Now to get to the thing every young person has... a crush. Yeah, I do have one. Leo. He's amazing. His smile is the (Not trying to sound cliche) best thing I have ever seen.
His eyes are magnificent. He's funny and smart. There's just this thing about him... I can't get over it. GOSH! I can't get over him, but then there's Ryker. I've known him way longer than Leo and whenever I talk to him, I just can't help my surfacing feelings, but you know how girls think... I'm not good enough for either one of them.
HOLY S**T!
I was not staring... I was not staring... Leo please... Please don't have seen me...Please...Oh thank god he didn't see me! I'm free!!! Wait why... No, You really don't have to come over here. "Oh hey, Leo! How's things going?!" Play it cool... Don't seem too interested. "I mean I don't care but tell me anyway." WHAT THE HELL COOPER?!?! " I mean I do care but NOT IN THAT WAY! I mean not that you're not worth caring about in that way... I'm gonna shut up now." That beautiful smile of his appears in an instant. Oh gosh, I'm blushing.
"I just came over to get some notes from you. I missed Chem yesterday.." Oh thank gosh. "Oh and you were staring at me." Damn.
"I'm so sorry, I was totally zoned out." I wouldn't dare say I was zoned out thinking about you and another guy.
"Oh it's alright. It didn't really bother me." There's that smile again.
"So um... A couple of friends and I were planning on going Ice-skating..." He trails off
I nod coolly, trying not to beg him to ask me to tag along.
"Sam and Jack are going to be together all the time so... I need a buddy." Oh my gosh! Wait...Buddy?
"Would you like to tag along?"
YES!! "Yeah sure. I just have to ask my parents."
Good work, Coop! Playing it cool.
"Oh yeah! Just let me know, kay?"
"Sure."
I pull out my phone to text Keiko.  
                                     "Guess what?! Leo asked me to go Ice-skating with him!"
I lock my phone and breathe in heavily and as I breathe out, my phone vibrates.
                                    "OMG!!! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!?! TELL ME EVERYTHING!!"
As I am about to reply I see her profile picture has changed. I click it and wait for it to load....Oh s**t.



© 2015 Dtrainy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on April 15, 2015
Last Updated on April 15, 2015


Author

Dtrainy
Dtrainy

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa



About
I'm an aspiring writer and in need of tips and reviews :) more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Dtrainy


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Dtrainy