I'm...a...monster..

I'm...a...monster..

A Chapter by Madeline
"

Chapter Two.

"


The distinct smell of jasmine smothered my face. I gasped for air and pushed myself up on my elbows. I was laying in a light blue bed. The room i was in was large and had a flat screen mounted on the wall. There was a nightstand with a light. I clicked it on.

Everything was illuminated. The room had hard wood floors and the walls were painted a light purple. A dresser was sitting against another wall and there was a mirror above it. On the other side of the room was a fireplace. It wasn't lit but it was beautiful. It was made of white stone and had intricate symbols in every stone. It was breathtaking.

There was a soft knock on the door before a young boy walked in,he was tall and lean but he fit into his clothes also.he had jet black hair with red tips and a white and black stripped shirt with jeans and simple converse.
he had his nose pierced and snake bites.

he smiled a charming smile and cheered "Hello Abyss!!!!" he shouted,excited "you awake,yep,yep!!"

he climbed in the middle of my bed and crossed his legs and his hands were holding his head as he admired and studied me,like a curious little kid.

I looked at him,startled and sat up. "hello.." I said a little uncomfortable from his staring "why,are you staring at me like that?"

"huh?" he said a little late,since he was lost in looking at me "oh,I'm sorry...your just really beautiful for a girl with a fearful history.."

I blushed and frowned at the same time "what do you mean by...fearful history?"

"oh nothing,I'm Joseph Smith,I'm a healer..tell me,do you feel any of you wounds,Abyss.." he said my name with full admiration,but I ignored his glowing eyes and touched my side where I had felt the pain when I was traveling here with Chris..

that's right "where is CHRIS!"I asked a little frightened,that he wasn't here with me.

"huh?...oh Christopher,he is with queen Aleesia and Draven waiting for our arrival."

"Christopher?" I frowned..

"his real name is Christopher,no one but Draven calls him that..weird,Christopher and Draven work together,even tho Draven insists.. Aleesia makes sure of it.for whoever that dies in battle the other must carry out the mission." he said. "did you not break the rule,Abyss."

I remembered when I punched Chris in accident to help Draven,is that why Draven was so mad at me...why he didn't want to talk to me.

"your the opposite of Draven." I whispered softly,smiling a little.

"of course I am,Draven is an emotionless,selfish,stubborn emo.he has no room for love.." Joseph said as he got off the bed and covered his face.

I thought he was about to cry and I got really serious as I got on my knees on the bed, "Joseph..??" I whispered softly.

he made a snort and started to laugh.

I narrowed my eyes as he pointed at me laughing.I wished he choked on his laugh.

I heard a big THUD and looked at Joseph,he was on the ground with his back against the wall and a huge dent on it.

I gasped,thinking if I did that..

"ouch." he said emotionless and got up slowly.

"J-Joseph.." I stuttered.he walked towards the door and opened it.

"I'll wait outside." he said,looking away the whole time,and closed the door.

I got up and moaned with frustration..I walked towards the mirror and looked.I was clean...I thought I looked like a mess but no..

I looked beautiful..with black eye liner,I had on  black shorts with a red shirt and red slip on's .my hair was straight and I had parted hair in the front that covered my ears,I looked closely and saw that it was pulled back.I even had a braid made on the front of the parted hair.

I smiled and twirled,I looked beautiful. I looked at the door and my smile turned into a frown.

I sighed and opened my bedroom door.I looked at Joseph who was leaning on the wall smiling "well,Abyss,did you like my act!?"

I looked at him in amazement. "and here I was guilty!!" I said growling.

"well shall we go now.."

"where are we anyways?" I asked as there was a row of stairs,and a lot of doors.

"we are at the Queen's castle..where you were was just a guest room."he said.

I frowned but we kept walking down the stairs.Queen...castle,I feel like I'm in a fantasy world.

as we came to solid ground we walked down a hallway."this is the library.." Joseph said as he pointed to an open door and I saw a two story library filled with books on shelves and people reading quietly on the round marble tables with lap tops and books..
it was beautiful..

"can we go in there.." I asked.

"later,we are going to the west side of the castle.where the council room is..there is where the council and Queen Aleesia is.."

"how big is this castle.."

he smiled "bigger than you.." he said "that's about 3 more inches.."

my eyes grew wide "stop lying!!" I yelled "I'm not that big,I weigh just 100 pounds."

"isn't that overweight?" he asked teasingly.I slapped his arm playfully.

"don't trip,I'm just joking with you,your the only person I can tease except Christopher..Draven would rip my head off.." he chuckled.

"are Draven and Chris your friends?"

"ahh,well more like a team.Christopher is the youngest and Draven is the oldest."

"how old is Draven?"

"18,I'm 17,Christopher is 16."

"Christopher is my age." I said.

"I know.." he smiled "that is why he most fits you.you can't stop talking about him,now I know why.."

I blushed and stuttered "are we th-there yet!?"

"yes." he said."Christopher can read minds you know..so don't be thinking about you and him when we enter."

I gasped and believed him.as he opened an elegant door,the first thing I noticed was the room.it was a wide spread and a huge diamond chandelier hanged on the elegant golden colored roof.it had designs like outlined sparkled angels and a beautiful women that had light on her hand and with a designed crown.
a goddess..
there was a red carpet on the staircases that led to the throne.
the walls were a golden color and the beautiful designed marble table was in the middle,facing the queen on the throne..

Queen Aleesia...


Joseph bowed respectfully and I stood there dumb-founded "please" her beautiful melody voice said "take your stand Joseph and Abyss.."

Joseph walked towards the staircase and stood with his hands behind his back below the staircase.

"Abyss, please come.."

"do you mean towards you.." I asked..everyone looked at me as if I was crazy to speak towards the queen like that.

"yes." she said smiling.her eyes were filled with happiness.

I walked up the stairs awkwardly,since I was the only one making noise when everyone was staring.

with a closer look I noticed huge red pillows with golden silk designs on them.I sat on one of them,without permission.
as I looked at the people sitting at the table they looked at me with disappointed looks,as if I was lacking manners.

"tell me,you've never seen royal before and don't know the rules,Abyss." she said with her musical voice.I grabbed a red rose from the crystal vase that was besides me and twirled it.

"royal?" I said "rules?...no such thing to me." I looked up at her and raised the rose to my lips.

she smiled "then treat me as you treat everyone else."

"My Queen!" someone stood up from the table.she was a women with ruby hair.

she motioned her to sit and she obeyed.was it the thought of me treating her as normal?

I looked at Aleesia "I want to know why you've made all the trouble in bringing me here.if you don't mind,I also want to know why I can't remember anything..why I have no memories."

"ah well it's such a long story."

"I have a whole life ahead of me and I don't know what to do with it.I figure what your gonna tell me is gonna be a thrilling story that will start what I will do." I said.

"you are wise,I'll give you that daughter of life.as Christopher said...you are unpredictable."

"complements?... do not flatter me.Aleesia.." My words were not my own. It was like i was being controlled..like something was waking up inside of me.I clenched onto my shirt where my heart was pounding.

she narrowed her eyes and smiled.she looked away and towards the council."Lithina,please rise."

a girl with black silky curled hair stood looking directly at me."yes,majesty."

"do tell your part of the beginning of this 'thrilling' story." she said,looking at me as she said thrilling.

"yes your highness." she said bowing respectfully.she turned towards me and took a deep breath.

"A long time ago,a powerful demon wolf appeared with two tails, red eyes and fur as black as night.
with it's demonic power that rose around it's body,the color of red.it smashed mountains and created tidal waves.a band of warriors rose to defend the barrier of the vampire race."

her eyes turned to Aleesia and she looked down,she did not want to continue.

Aleesia spoke "Hecate the guardian of the underworld returned to wreak havoc on the Earth.He had been defeated centuries ago by an immortal Timothy Draven Sterling but he couldn't defeat him until figuring out in battle that he had to sacrifice his life.A archaeologist vampire who rushed to the castle warned Xavier Draven Sterling descendant of Timothy.Xavier who feared for his people asked the goddess of Immortality how to defeat Hecate.she told him there was no way to defeat him but to seal him." Aleesia rose her hand to wipe a tear that fell down her cheek.

Lithina shook her head and spoke "Xavier came and was able to imprison the monster,but died in the process.he imprisoned that monster into a baby who born the same day."

"King Xavier,my beloved husband,died to save mankind and also our race.the mother of this child sended the child away for it was a disgrace to the race.the child lived out of the barrier that separated the vampires from the humans.the child lived with to weak humans that lived in a farm near by.wolves who were drawn from Hecates power protected the child from any harm." Aleesia looked at me with guilt "the mother was very happy that her child was safe and protected.for she loved her."

I looked at her as if she was saying this whole story to me as if I was this child..I frowned and I was kind of frustrated "is this true.how is this part of the story."

"it is true-"

"well then what kind of mom is she?" I murmured.

"excuse me." Aleesia spoke.not quite understanding.

"well,if she really did "love" her child,then why would she call her a disgrace.is she ashamed?"

"how would you feel if you were this child?" Aleesia said,curious.

"well.if I found out that my mom abandoned me for what people said I would..." I thought to myself "I would make them look up at me..acknowledge me."

"what!?" she said,shocked.

"if they once looked down at me..and shunned me out.I would become powerful,and make the whole vampire race what I can really do with a monster that would be sealed in me!!" I said "I will make Hecate know that he's in my body and that he goes by my rules!"

Aleesia looked at me surprised..her eyes were wide with amazement,as if she didn't think that I would come up with an answer so great and full of thought!!

I shrugged and laughed quietly "well if I really did have Hecate in me..." I said "I feel for the person.I mean to feel lonely..I think I know how it feels.."

"really.." Aleesia said "would you want to have your memory now?"


© 2010 Madeline


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on September 18, 2010
Last Updated on September 18, 2010


Author

Madeline
Madeline

Phoenix, AZ



About
Well I'm in high school. I love photography and I have a lot of imagination. I'm really talkative and I have the biggest crush ever. I love writing and I'm athletic. I watch Naruto & Naruto Shippu.. more..

Writing
Monster Am I? Monster Am I?

A Chapter by Madeline