first mission.

first mission.

A Chapter by Madeline
"

Chapter Three.

"
Chapter Three




I looked at her and nodded.she smiled and turned to the council."clear out!"

they all looked at each other in confusion but the people at the tables stood and walked out the elegant door.Christopher who was holding the door closed it and crossed his arms behind his back.
he didn't look at me,his head was down and his light brown hair was covering his face.

I frowned and looked down.

"stand before me,Abyss." Aleesia said.

I hesitated but stood up and walked in front of her,just at the foot from the stairs.

she got up from her throne and layed her hand on my shoulder. "you are inexperienced in fighting,but you hold something so powerful that is a disgrace to our whole race,but I fear not to get rid of it for you are the carrier of this grudge.you survived for now,meaning that you have spirit to go forward.I grant you strength and transportation.to the only person who knows how to help you.I send you,now my dear daughter of life." she smiled and closed her eyes.I felt air lift around me,in a perfect circle my hair lifted and I looked down.it was bright and I felt as if I was being sucked into a portal.

I closed my eyes and as soon as the air died I was on the ground,sitting.my fingers were being caressed by soft green grass.the dirt was wet,it was a little foggy.I got up and looked around.I was sitting besides a rock with trees all around.Giant Sequoia trees. they were huge.I was so tiny compared to them.

I was about to walk towards one until I felt a breeze of air and someone's landing footsteps.

I felt an arm wrap around my waist.I turned my head and saw Christopher staring admiringly at me,his face was just inches...inches away from mine.

"where are we?" I asked stepping forward to a Sequoia tree.

"we're in the forest of paradise.this is where the wolves live.they would kill any vampire who trespasses.they are really powerful,some were so powerful,shape shifters sealed them,the only way to bring them back to earth from a long sleep is to summon them.some would be obedient,some would kill their master once they are summoned."

"where are wolves now."

"their dens are probably in the center of this forest,inside these trees."

"where are we going?"

"to find your master (teacher) the only one who can help you with your relationship with Hecate."

I looked down as we walked.I knew it...Aleesia's words...I was the child who had Hecate sealed in me.

all those eyes,the way they looked at me...as if I was a monster.

"is he a wolf?"

"your master is a pure blooded demon wolf dog,he was one of the three warriors.he is Renye."

I heard a growl and Chris picked me up and jumped on this tree,that was like a mile long with a lot of thick branches.!

"what the hell!?" I whispered.he raised his index finger to his lips and looked down.I frowned and looked down also.

there were two wolves.there was a reddish brown one with thick red eyes.another with white snowy fur and blue eyes.

"what is it!?" the white snowy wolf said.it talked!!

I gasped and was about to yell 'what the hell!!'
until Christopher covered my mouth in time.

"I heard something?" the reddish brown one growled.

"vampires!" the white snowy wolf said "is it vampires!!"

"calm down,Mist.one is..a vampire,but she..has an odd friendly smell.she has a wolf in her."

"who is she?" mist,the white wolf with blue eyes said."is she,that girl.."

"I don't know,but I don't like this odd smell she is with.reeks of pure vampire!"

"Razor!,do we tell Kara the wise?"

"let's take a look around,they couldn't have gone far."

they left and I sighed but it was a muffled sound since Chris had his hand on my mouth.

he let go and smirked.

"what?" I whispered.

"you can get off me now." he smiled.I frowned and looked at my position.

OH...MY...GOD!!

I gasped and stumbled backwards.I was on his lap and I was way close than usual.god,fine time to wear shorts...I slipped and fell off a branch.I gasped and was about to scream until I remembered that there were wolves nearby.

Chris tried to reach and grab me but was to late.

I fell down the giant tree and once I was close to the ground,I thought I was gonna break a bone.

once I landed I was on all fours.feet and hands.crouched in a catlike position.Chris who landed on his feet was trying to hold a laugh.

"shut up!" I murmured.

I heard a growl and looked behind Chris "do you take us for fools Christopher son of Hesther.Abyss,the owner of the two tailed guardian of the underworld,Hecate.." Mist the white wolf said.

"should we eat them?" Razor growled in back of me,circling me as if I was prey.

"ugh.." I tried to say something but it wouldn't come out.Christopher who didn't say anything,his face was so calm and focused.as if this was no big deal.

"Hesther huh?...no one speaks of him in front of me.." Christopher looked at Mist with glowing red eyes.

"you are in our territory Son of Hesther,think twice before you do something foolish and this will cause war." someone came out from behind a tree.

he was handsome...he had green eyes and hair as black as night.his skin was a beautiful light tan also.

"Renye.." Christopher said,ecstatic. "it's been a long time buddy!!"

Renye smiled and hugged Christopher in a bro kind of fashion."ah,you've grown.you look much like your father."

"do you know them,Renye." Razor said.

"as well.please transform and greet them properly.these are not your enemies.Christopher and Abyss are with me."

"how do you know my name?"

"you are known for who you are." Renye said to me "what brings you here."

"your supposed to be my master." I said.

"master?" Renye frowned "no one's called me that since a long time."

"I have Hecate inside of me..please,teach me how to be stronger." I said.

he narrowed his eyes and studied me."sure little girl."

I frowned and growled "I'm not little!"

"Ah,sorry if we got on the wrong side.let me introduce myself,I'm Mist!" a beautiful girl said.she had a white fur coat on her right shoulder with a beautiful white dress that had a red ribbon around her waist.she had blue eyes and three red streaks on each cheek.they were like scratch marks.

"Mist?" I murmured "you turned to human."

"ah,well this is the best human form I can make with my spiritual power.see my ears and tail?" she was right.her ears were wolf ears and her tail was long..

"I'm razor." the guy behind her had black jeans and a black shirt.his human form was better than mist's but his ears and tail still showed.

"these are my friends." Renye said "you guys should come.quickly before the rest come."

we moved through the forest until we came to this huge crack.that separated the forest and the mountains.there were large spikes around so no one would try and climb down..

"this is the eternity fall." Renye said "perfect for you to train."

"what?"

"when you are in a deep situation,when you are enraged, you rely on the two tailed wolf's power.with that much power you could summon Tanro the white wolf.Tanro who you summon will protect you until you die.no one had summoned her except the vampire goddess.."

"how do I summon her?"

"you summon her by calling her name."

"what?"

"when your life is in danger you rely on Hecate's power,you put your blood on her name and she will serve you."

"that's it?"

"here." he unzipped his backpack that he was carrying and gave me a strip of paper and a little brush."write her name."

I grabbed the little brush and dumped it in black ink.then I carefully wrote her name in cursive.

Tanro.

"now,are you ready to die?"

"huh?"

all of a sudden Razor pushed me so hard I fell down the open crack.the Eternity fall.

I screamed and it echoed through out the whole thing.

If I fall I'll die!!

I tried to grab onto one of the spikes,but it was to slippery,and I was falling in massive speed..

I screamed..

If I go on like this.If I go on like this...I'll die!

everything was quite,my heart was the only one that was making noise.my beating went fast.

Die.

Die!!

********************
Back at the castle..

"Queen Aleesia,was it right to...make Renye her teacher...he might even..try and kill her." Joseph asked.

"she will be fine.after all,she told me people will soon acknowledge her.this is a frightful world indeed...she needs to learn what fear truly is."

"but will she not turn on you." Draven murmured.

"she will find who her truly important people are..and protect them...she will be legendary.." Queen Aleesia sat on her thrown and looked at the ceiling.a design and drawing of King Xavier."like you did,once.."
********************


it was dark.where..am I?

I looked around,I was in a building,pipes were on the room and all around.water was dripping on the concrete floor.there were sharp turns everywhere,a corridor.I was on crouched down,like how I landed on all fours.
I got on my feet and looked at the sharp turn,I looked around,if there was another way out.

I heard a soft growl."huh!?" I said shocked.another long growl...stupidly I walked towards it,wondering what it was...
every time I took a step water splashed.

this feeling....it's that power..

I felt myself being led,drawn towards this..power.I felt my face change,my mouth was open and my fangs grew more.

I came into a dark elegant room.lit by torches,this was a cell.a cell was in front of me,long solid bars across the room.
something was in there,but I couldn't see anything.

"this is..." I saw the seal and locks holding the cell together.I looked inside not daring to go closer.I saw Hecate,his horrible face.his creepy sharp teeth in a row,forming a smile.his crimson red eyes,full of disgusting evil hatred and on top of it all all the power leaking out of him.
red power rising around him,to much that it over leaked in his body.

I looked frightened at it..it's huge...what is it?

"hey kid,come loser!" the wolf said with a frightening voice.I did as he said and was drawn by his voice.all of a sudden his gigantic claws went through the bars,inches away from my face.

I gasped and stumbled back,he...he tried to kill me!

"I want to eat and kill you,but this gate won't open..." Hecate growled "bloody spell that seals." he narrowed his eyes and looked at me.I was on my knees "you're..." I began "the two tailed guardian wolf of the underworld."

I see...this power is his..

"for you to approach me.." he growled "what business brought you here?"

I looked at him startled and scared,but sucked it up.he looked at me for my answer.

"Hey!you stupid dog!!" I yelled "since your staying in my body,give me your power or else you go down with me!!"

he looked at me with anger and laughed "After all,if you die,I die.." he growled "that's some impressive courage for threatening me!!"

his red demonic power leaked through the cracks of the gate and circled around me."huh!?" it wrapped around me like hot acid lava.I yelled.

"that's fine.." he said "as a reward for making it this far...I'll give it to you.."

I opened my eyes and found myself falling down the eternity fall again.

This is the feeling..

I raised my thumb and bit it with my fang.blood oozed out and I smudged it across Tanro's name.all of a sudden the lettering dispatched itself from the paper and floated in front of me.

"Tanro.." I yelled.I saw a bright light and a huge gigantic wolf was right below me.it had a long tail about a mile long.it also had red designs on it's forehead and on it's elbows.

I landed on her back and she flew out of the Eternity Fall.

master Abyss,I am honored to serve.

what you can speak in my mind.

yes,we are as one.once you had put your blood on my name. Tanro said.

so what?..if I get hurt you get hurt.

if you die,I die and so does Hecate. she said.

that's so cool!..we're soul mates. I thought.

your soul mate is the one you love,but yes I am apart of you.

oh..

where to Master?

down to those people down there. I thought.



she landed on the ground and I got off.

"what a nice doggy!" Chris said as he went to go pet Tanro.she growled so loud it echoed through the forest.

I laughed and pet Tanro,she let me but still glared at Christopher.


© 2010 Madeline


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on September 19, 2010
Last Updated on September 19, 2010


Author

Madeline
Madeline

Phoenix, AZ



About
Well I'm in high school. I love photography and I have a lot of imagination. I'm really talkative and I have the biggest crush ever. I love writing and I'm athletic. I watch Naruto & Naruto Shippu.. more..

Writing
Monster Am I? Monster Am I?

A Chapter by Madeline