Prologe

Prologe

A Chapter by Edward

Often I wish for a normal life, but then I look at my past experiences and realize I couldn't possibly have one. I mean I have pointy ears and a wispy tail for Christ's sake, "Zap."

"Ouch..." Forgot I couldn't say that bloody word let alone think it. Oh I Almost forgot to introduce myself, my name is Rinzif the Swift, a messenger demon of the underworld. weather heaven, earth, or the underworld there are four social classes. I personally forgot what heaven and earth's are, but here in the underworld the lowest class is made up of mostly Imps hairless, ugly creatures. Obsessed with money and greed they stop at nothing to detain what they desire. The middle, those who resemble humans the most, They are our merchants, messengers, and workers. The upper class, usually they have wings, they tend to be our soldiers, police, and politicians. Finally we have the ruling class. I have never seen one myself, but they are the strongest. the true descendants of Lucifer himself.



© 2016 Edward


Author's Note

Edward
Please ignore all grammar and spelling issues. and don't forget to review and rate. Thanks.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really like the feelings expressed!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Edward

7 Years Ago

Thank you very much for the review. It is well appreciated.
Tori Jones

7 Years Ago

You're welcome...

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 16, 2016
Last Updated on September 16, 2016
Tags: demons, fiction, adventure


Author

Edward
Edward

Coleman, TX



About
Hmmm....Not much to tell really. I just enjoy writing. more..

Writing
Simple Math Simple Math

A Poem by Edward