Chapter two - Sakeri Siato

Chapter two - Sakeri Siato

A Chapter by Ellary™
"

O: :O

"

Starred word guide--Chapter 2.

 * Fryer; some kind of future high tech heating thingy ma-jig.

 *Gong/bell/alarm what's the difference? Either way, it lets students know school's about to start.

 

 

 

 

Chapter two.- Sakeri Siato

 

 

 

 

            I rubbed my eyes sleepily. I've hated Mondays, always have, always will!

           "Sakeri! Hurry up, your breakfast is getting cold!" My mom yelled from the first floor. I rubbed my nose, and tried to make my self presentable. I stumbled downstairs, and pushed my hand through my hair.

           "Blah." I let out a breathless moan, just so those around me could read my apathy. I took my seat at the kitchen table and, sure enough, my breakfast was cold. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and rolled it between my fingers.

           "Mother, could you heat this back up for me? Pleaseeeee?" I enlarged my eyes, taking advantage of their unusual thinness. My mom paused, and looked at me.

           "I swear, if you didn't have such a cute personality--" She took my plate and stuck it back into the fryer*. I smiled. Victory!

          "So, how is that new transfer student? Is she cute?" My mom winked at me. I shrugged.

          "She's very self-centered." I puffed my lips out. "I mean, you don't see me going around bragging about what math class I'm in."

          "Hmm. So she's smart, too? I think you should go for it!" My mom gave me a thumbs up. I looked at her with a disgusted face, and she got the picture.

          "Oh, I see. So she's ugly. What a let down." My mom pushed her lips to one side.

          "No that's not it, I'd say a snob, more or less." The loud gong* in the middle of town let out a moan, and I hopped out of my seat.

          "School!" I rushed out the door, and down the road. I ran the whole way to school, not that I looked forward to it or anything, it's just that I tend to always be late. I threw the classroom doors open, and everyone's head turned. They didn't stare for very long; probably thinking I would beat them up. I was pretty scary looking after all. Only one person continued to stare; Briley.

          She's so weird, then again, I'm not really one to judge. She always looked at me with that weird questioning look on her face; not the scared look like most of my other classmates.

          The bell rang for math, and I was off.

 Lunch swung around, and I took my usual spot, alone, at the table in the far left. I was looking down at my food, and I heard a tray placed across from mine.

         "What's your deal?" I looked up to see Briley towering over me."Why don't you talk to other students, or participate in sports, or anything? Why do all the students avoid you?" Her eyes were concentrated, and I could tell her mind was racing. I didn't know how to answer her; wasn't it obvious? Aren't I scary? I shrugged.

         "Would you just say something! You're so annoying!"

         "Don't you think I'm scary?" I looked at her; uneasy.

         "No, of coarse not. What kind of stupid question is that?" My eyes expanded. One in a million.

         "Really?" I looked suspiciously at her.

         "Yea, really."

         "Thank goodness!" I smiled. I saw her eyes expand a little, but she tried to hide it; I also noticed that. I could tell she wasn't honest with herself; she thought she was something she wasn't. She sat down across from me.

         "So far, I've been able to classify everyone. Except you. It's so annoying. Why don't you fit into all the stereotypes?" The look on her face was bleak. She was serious.

         "Stereotype? You stereotype people?" I scratched my head. "How childish!" I laughed. The look on her face was now fury.

         "Really!? You're calling me childish!? You're the one who smiles like a four year old!" She was trying to be offensive, but I shrugged.

         "Briley!" Duke from our class called over to her. "Come sit by us!" Something that Briley would probably stereotype as the 'Popular's' table. Just by looking at her face I could tell that's what she was thinking. She waved her hand as a sign of 'Just a minute.' She turned back to me, and looked me dead in the eyes.

         "I'm not through with you." Her eyes became delinquent. What a weird person. She got up, and walked to the 'popular' table. She really was just like a elementary school student. How strange.

          I finished my lunch in silence, and Briley didn't bug me for the rest of the day. Over all, a pretty decent day.

 

 

 

 

Note To Readers:

I may have failed, but Sakeri is supposed to be very childish, and observant, even though people are deathly afraid of him. I really hope you could pick that up. -_- Anyway, if you're stupid and didn't figure out this was from Sakeri's point of view, then now you know. ;D [[P.S. Who ever's name is by the chapter, that's from their point of view.]]

 



© 2010 Ellary™


Author's Note

Ellary™
The only reason I didn't upload this earlier is cause' when I use Buzzword, the tab doesn't work in Writerscafe. So I have to go down the whole story, hitting enter like 6 times to tab each speaking part/sentance. Anywho, I've already done like 4 chapters, but they'll take awhile to get up. :3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
Added on April 20, 2010
Last Updated on June 13, 2010
Tags: Briley, Sakeri, Duke, Lin, Takaratzi, tac, For Future Reference


Author

Ellary™
Ellary™

WI



About
Hi I'm ELLARY and I L O V E writing! more..

Writing
The Cure The Cure

A Story by Ellary™


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Ellary™