Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by EllenMichelle29
"

....

"

Chapter 2


I wake up to the smell of a fried breakfast, lingering in the air. Just then, I realise mums home. I quickly jump out of bed and run downstairs to greet my mum.


Hey mum!”


Hey Lucy...Sorry I was late home last night. It turned out the nurse had broken ribs.”


It's okay mum, I had an early night anyway. Oh and I had a walk to the park. I also bumped into Mrs Jackson, and she said sorry she hasn't called, she has been in bed with a migraine for days.”


Oh, I will have to go round and see her later, or she will be worried.”


Okay, Hmm breakfast smells good.”


Thought we would need a big breakfast, seen as you are dragging me around town today.”


Mum dishes up breakfast, a combination of Sausage, bacon and eggs, one of my personal favourites. I eat it up as fast as I can, not wanting to waste any time getting into town. I been waiting a month to get a new dress, and I have got a few in mind, so I just hope that one of the shops at least has one in which I like.


After clearing up the breakfast dishes with mum, I head upstairs to get dressed. I grab some comfy skinny jeans and a pink top and get dressed. I would spend more time picking what to wear, but when we have little time to spare, I settle on what ever I think is comfy for what I will be doing. For shoes I pick my favourite pink high converse, in my opinion the best trainers I have ever had.


Bouncing downstairs, I see mum waiting for me already, handbag in hand. I run to my mums car, a sexy red Mini Cooper convertible, and jump in. With it being such a warm, sunny day, even this early, mum drops the roof, before pulling out of the drive. I grab my sunglasses out of the glove box and enjoy the ride, the feeling of the sun blowing through my hair. Like usual, mum lets me take control of the music, so I slip in my LMFAO CD and crank up the volume. Mum and I Dance and sing like mad, speeding down all the country roads to the nearest city.


The thirty minute drive seems to fly by, not feeling like thirty minutes have really passed. Mum pulls up at the retail park, a collection of all the shops I love to go in. After mum pays for the parking, I excitedly drag her to the first shop, New Look. The rails are packed with all types of clothes and colours. Mum and I look round, trying to find something for tonight, as well as a general look. I find plenty of nice clothes, mainly tops but nothing for tonight. The shoes are nice, but how can I buy them without my outfit. Nothing wrong with looking though.

Next we go into the small Lipsy shop, the few rails like New Look are full of amazing clothes. A sexy small dress catches my eyes and I race over. Looking at it closer it looks like it would push up my b***s, making them stand out more than they do. I hold it against myself, and look in the mirror, imaging how it will look on my small frame. I'm so engrossed in the dress I don't notice mum sneak up behind me.

“Oh Lucy that's nice, but it's a little short dear. Why don't we go look elsewhere and think about it?”


I sigh and reply, “It's fine mum, but nothing wrong with looking in other places first.”


I put the dress back, and move on to the next shop, called Next. I know, a strange name but yeah, that's what its called.. Mum drags me around all her types of clothing first, making me stand and give my opinion on what she picks up. I swear sometimes she really does my nut in, but I guess when it's her money, I just have to put up with it. Eventually she's done and I search the ladies' department for the dresses.


They have loads but none to my taste, all mainly for older women than I am. The shoes in Next also are not really to my taste either, they look too much like for women who work in a office or off to the beach, not for a good party.


The final shop we head to is Select, as I walk through the door, straight away I know I will not find a dress here, but nothing wrong with looking. Unlike the other shops, this one most of the clothes seem to be white and black, and again not much party clothing. I start to feel sad and annoyed, maybe I can't find what I want, then what do I do? Still go to the party in old clothes? I don't think I could face doing that.


What's wrong Lucy? You look upset.” my says, as we walk out the store.


I'm okay mum, just sad that I can't find what in want.”


She smiles at me and hands over some money. “ Go and get that dress from Lipsy, oh and there is some nice healed ankle boots which will go in with it too.”


I hug mum and give her a big kiss on the cheek, before I rush her back to the shop, nearly pulling her arm off as we go. I race over to the rack and flick through the dresses until I find my size, and excitedly pull it off the rail and hold it back up to myself. I smile like mad, happy that I found what I wanted. Mum walks over to me holding a pair of boots, I assume the ones she was on about. I pass her the dress before dropping to the floor to pull my trainer off and slip one of the boots on. Standing up, I take the dress off mum, and look at myself in the shoes with the dress.


“That will look gorgeous dear, I think you should get them.”


I run over to the counter and place them down, quickly looking for the money mum just gave me.


£130 please.” the woman behind the counter says, after ringing them up


I hand over the money and try to give mum the change, which she tells me I may as well keep. Bit of a shock that with there being about £10 change. I grab my bag off the counter and go off to get some dinner with mum. We spend the time together just catching up on each others lives, with her working so much it's hard for us to find time together like this. We tend to make the most of it, when we have it.


After dinner, mum drags me around more shops, mainly looking for things for our house and garden. Mum is obsessed with getting the house and garden perfect, problem is in her mind it never is. By the time we get back to the car it's already four Pm.


The drive home takes nearly fifty minutes, that’s the problem you have when you leave at that time, traffic tends to be bad. As soon as I get home I race up to my room to get ready. I turn my laptop on before heading for a shower, my laptop can be slow so best to give it time to load.


I strip off my clothes and turn on the shower, relaxing as the warm water rolls down my body, dripping off my breasts. I tip my head back and wash my lovely long hair, making sure I get it all, before washing down my body and shaving my legs and Bikini line. Yeah you could argue my Bikini line didn't need doing for a party, but I'm not a s**t you just never know what can happen at these parties. It's not I will be looking for a guy to hook up with, but if I do I don't want to be embarrassed by unsightly body hair.


I step out the shower and wrap a towel around my body, shivering as the cold air rushes over my body. Happily, I walk back to my bedroom still just with the towel on me. If I was home alone I would leave it, but I don't want mum seeing me naked, that would be an embarrassing story to tell. Once in my room, I drop the towel on the floor, exposing my naked body and walk over to my laptop, loading up my Facebook page.

To my surprise I have a message from that Jay again. I sigh and take a deep breath as I click to open it.


Hey gorgeous you looked right sexy in town today, can't wait to see you later and see what you bought to wear. What you up to now?


Who is this guy? I find myself thinking. He seems harmless, just a bit stalker like. I smile to myself, thinking that maybe I can have a little fun with this guy. I click reply and type.


Thanks which I could say the same, but I don't think I saw you. As for what I am doing now, just got out the shower and about to get dressed for the party.



I click send and grab my hair dryer and start to dry my hair. The hot air feels like it's burning my head, but that's the price to pay to get it dry quick. You may think it's strange to do you hair while naked, but my hair falls out loads, so I find its better to do it before I get dressed, so the hair doesn't stick to my clothes. Happy that my hair is dry I grab my straighteners and turn them on to heat up. I look at my computer to find Jay has replied to my message.


Oh you will see me soon don't worry, maybe later you have to wait and see. Oh does that mean your naked then? Oh I would to love see that, bet you look great. Maybe one day I will get a look.


Oh my god! I find myself thinking, this guy is such a flirt. I sit for a few seconds thinking what to reply. If I should flirt back and have a little fun. Or to play innocent. Hmm flirt wins I finally settle on.


Oh well yes I am, and you can't see :P maybe I do look great, but you not gonna find out.... Unless your lucky. :)


I read over my message, deciding that it's not to flirty but will do the job, before I click send and start to straighten my long hair.

When my hair is done, its lovely dark red colour stands out on my body. My hair flows to just below my breasts, I'm strange but I have always loved how my hair flows over my naked body. Wasting no more time, I grab a black thong and slip it up my body, followed by my new sexy dress, leaving out a bra because with this dress I don't need it. I look at myself in the mirror, impressed by how the dress looks on me. It's better than I thought it would be. My legs look slim and shapely and my breasts look perk and just big enough for my slim body.


I quickly do my make up, picking bright colours to go with my hair, before checking my computer one last time. Again I find a message from Jay.


Oh well in that case I hope I get lucky tonight then, your so gorgeous I can't wait to find out.


Wow no guy has ever been so interested in me, and so flattering. I find myself smiling as I read over his words. My heart beats faster as the thought of maybe Jay been my first true boyfriend. I mean I have had a few, but nothing which has lasted, they all turned out to be too immature.


Well I'm not that kind of girl, but if you could settle for a kiss as lucky, then maybe you will be.


Click, send. I let out a sigh, and my heart beats faster, my own sudden naughtiness shocking me.


Lucy? It's time you should be going.” Mum calls up.


Quick as I can, I put my new boots on and shut my laptop, so I can go on it later, before heading downstairs, excited more than ever.


Wow you look amazing, some guy would be lucky to have you.”


Mum you're making me blush, best be going now. Love you, I have my key.”


Mum gives me a kiss on the cheek, before I grab my mall handbag and bounce out the door. I walk to the party, finding myself actually excited by the chance of meeting this Jay. I have no idea what I will do if I do though, he seems to like me, but I don't know what I think of him. Well I don't even know him really.


The walk only takes ten minutes, but doesn't feel it, as I am lost in my own thoughts. There is no guessing which house the party is at, the garden is already full of teens I know. I search all their faces, just trying to see if Jay really is here. I don't think I would talk to him yet, just be nice to know if he's here.


Lucy over here. Got you a drink.” I hear a familiar voice say, as I enter the house.


Hey Ammi, wow you look great.” I reply, hugging Ammi. She's dressed in a tight red dress, showing her long curvy body off well.


I take the drink off her and take a sip, the liquid slightly burns my throat, a sure sign of its alcohol content.


Plenty more where that came from Lucy.” Ammi says as I drain the cup.


Yeah thanks, but I don't want to drink too much.” I reply


Oh have you seen all the sexy guys here tonight?”Ammi says, pointing a few out.


I have to admit, there are loads of good looking lads, but I'm shy so I probably just end up standing next to Ammi, while she chats them up.


The party soon starts to get into full swing, and I start to enjoy myself, dancing with Ammi and my other friends from school. Over the course of the night, some of the people hooking up sneak off, to do the obvious, even my quiet friend Sammi goes off with a guy. A shocker really considering most of the time she doesn't even talk to guys, ah well good luck to her.


Nearly the whole time I spend dancing I notice an older guy smiling at me. He looks too old to be from my school, but I would guess he's one of the guys brothers. He’s not too bad looking, but I don't know. Ammi keeps trying to get me to go over and talk to him, she says he’s hot.


The party is soon over and Ammi and I walk back to mine, she's a little drunk so I have a little trouble getting her back to mine. When we eventually get home, mum is in bed already and I have to drag Ammi up to my room. I get her into bed and she's straight to sleep, so okay maybe she’s a more drunk than just a little.


I quickly get changed into my bed shorts and tank top before opening my laptop. I find not to my surprise, another message from Jay.


Hey girl, you looked great at the party, wow that dress looked great on you. Hope to hook up with you next time.

Night will be dreaming of you.

Jay


Okay so he was there, but where? Maybe he's one of these guys who don't look like his photo, or he could of put a fake one up. People seem to do that a lot on Facebook now.


Thanks I didn't see you there. Well maybe talk to you next time, but don't get you hopes up haha.

Night
Lucy


I shut my computer down and climb into bed next to Ammi, slowly falling asleep to the memory of the amazing time I had with my friends.



© 2013 EllenMichelle29


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on February 1, 2013
Last Updated on February 1, 2013


Author

EllenMichelle29
EllenMichelle29

Lincolnshire, UK, United Kingdom



About
Hey, my names Ellen Michelle and I'm 19, from Lincolnshire, UK. I love True Blood TV and books, WWE and TNA wrestling. I love playing Red Dead Redemption, The Sims 3 pets and WWE13, all on PS3. If a.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by EllenMichelle29


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by EllenMichelle29


Chapter 4 Chapter 4

A Chapter by EllenMichelle29