Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by EllenMichelle29
"

....

"

Chapter 5


I wake up and take a glance at Shaun. He is still asleep and so is Ammi, but Louie is no where to be seen, but I hear someone in the bathroom, so that must be him. I turn to take look at my clock, it reads 11:00am. Damn'it, I've over slept. I think to myself. Just then, I feel the bed move and a couple of arms wrap round me. I turn to see a very smiley but tired Shaun.


Morning baby girl.”


I open my mouth to speak the words morning, but I am interrupted by Louie walking back into my room.


Morning Louie my man.” Sean whispers, trying not to wake a very sleepy Ammi up.


I just smiled at him, and layed back down, and Shaun sat up to talk to Louie about the 'movie night' last night. It was nice to have all my friends round for the night. We are all so close, you wouldn't believe how close we are. We tell each other everything, well almost anyway. Now jay is out in the open, maybe my friends could help me fight him off. I was so scared what Shaun would think of me, but now I realise, be truthful with one another and everything will be fine.


Soon, dinner time approached and we all start feeling really hungry. All of a sudden mum shouts.


Dinner is served.”


Ammi and I run down, while the lads get changed. As we walk into the living room, we find two coffee tables full of snack food. From warm pizza to warm sausage rolls, and from cold pork pie to cocktail sausages.


When the boys walk into the front room, they are surprised at how much effort my mum had put into the 'snacky dinner.' Shaun look amazing wearing his dark blue bootleg jeans and a pink t-shirt, that hugs his abs. Louie is dressed the same but he is wearing a yellow t-shirt. Ammi looks just as shocked as I am.


Then it was Ammi and mines time to get dressed. We both ran up to my room, and locked the door behind us. I walk over to my wardrobe to pick out my clothes, as well as deciding to pick Ammi something clean to wear. That's what best friends do. So I am going through my wardrobe and I pink out a cream dress with small black rabbits all over it for me, an a black maxi dress for Ammi. We quickly get dressed and quickly put our hairs up in neat buns, the quickly jump down the stairs.


As Ammi and I enter the living room, the lads jaw drop, followed by my mum.


Wow, baby girl, you look amazing.” Shaun said looking and me.


Wow, you two girls look stunning.” Louie comment.


Aww, my little girl all grown up.” My mum smiles at me, almost crying.


After they had all said their piece, it was time to eat.


I've had my dinner, so I'm going out for a bit.” Mum says as she put her coat on and walks out of the door.


So with the house to ourselves, we tuck into the big spread, each getting a plate and a can of Pepsi.


When everyone had got their dinner, I turned on the TV, just to find not was on, so I ran upstairs to grab my DVD collection. I handed it to the other, for them to decide on a DVD.


This one.” Ammi says as she hands me a DVD.


Ammi had handed me An Idiot Abroad series two. I loved series two, but series one was also cool. The pure stupidity of Karl Pilkington makes me laugh every time.


After watching a few DVDs and after a long chat, I looked at the clock, it read 4:00pm. Mum was still out and me and the others were starting to get bored. So I trotted out of the living room and up the stairs to my room, where I found my laptop, flung it on the bed and turned it on. When it was all booted up and ready, I typed facebook.com into my search bar, and facebook loaded. I logged in to find a message from Jay. Also, he was online.


Lucy darling,


I see Shaun never went home last night, I wonder where he was. Maybe shagging some other lass? Ohh well I warned you, but you didn't listen to me.

Look, I really do love you. Shaun does not deserve someone like you. Do you wanna meet sometime?

Think about it, I could change your life for the better.


Jay x


I laugh at myself as I read the message, then Shaun walked into my room.


Hey babe, what you doing?” Shaun asks me.


Come and read this!” Shaun walks over, puts his arm round me and reads the computer screen.


*BING*


I look down at my computer to find a chat open.


Hey darling. Jay x


Hey Jay, look the message last night, Shaun stayed at mine, so he could look after me. Also Ammi and her boyfriend stayed too. Lucy


Arhh OK, thought he was up to his usual trick, CHEATING. Jay x


DON'T TALK ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND LIKE THAT!! Lucy


Look I'm sorry, but like I said, I knew his ex who he cheated on. A leopard can't change his spots. Jay x


Oh whatever. Lucy


And as for meeting, maybe! Lucy


Just then, Shaun pulled the laptop away from me and put it in front of him, and started typing away.


LOOK! I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, BUT CAN YOU LEAVE LUCY ALONE! BEFORE I END UP DOING SOMETHING I REGRET. Shaun!


Now then Shaun, how are you? Jay.


I was good until I saw your message. Shaun


It's all the truth Shaun, and you know it.


After that, Shaun logged of facebook and he turned to face me.


Look at me Lucy.” He says, grabbing my chin. He continued by saying, “None of what he says is true. I've NEVER cheated on anybody, and I would never dream of doing it. Your ll I want, I don't need or want anybody else. Do you believe me?”


Yeah I do, but I'm still confused. Who is this Jay?” I look at Shaun with my puppy dog eyes.


I don't know, but I am going to eventually find out!” He replied.


Look, I've got to go home, but make sure you ask Ammi to stay with you tonight, I've got things to sort!” Shaun shouts.


I grab his hand and we made our way downstairs, walking towards the front door.


Shaun, please stay with me for tea, I don't want to be alone. Stay with me until mum gets back at least.” I cry as tears run down my face.


Just then, Ammi walks out of the living room, to find me crying.


Lucy! What's wrong?” Ammi asks.


What do you think? That bloody Jay lad is scaring her.” Shaun snaps, and then continues. “ of course I'll stay with you till your mum gets back.”


Well, me and Louie have got to go now, but I'll be back tomorrow afternoon.” Ammi give me an hug then walked out of the door, followed by Louie.


As I start to walk through to the kitchen to make Shaun and I some tea, Shaun grabs me from behind and in his sweet, soft voice, he says.


And where do you think your going? I'm going to make us some tea. It's your night off.” He smiled at me and opened his mouth to say something else, but nothing can out so he just walked of. So I followed him.


We get in the kitchen and he looks at me, almost feeling sorry for me.


Soo... what shall I make for tea then?” He asks.


Ermmm.... Pizza and chips?”


Yeah okay.” He says, walking over to the freezer and grabbing a pizza from the second drawer, followed by a bag of chips. He turns to heat the oven up, and puts the pizza and chips in a tray. Then places them in the oven.


Look, I'll stay tonight. For you.” Hearing that, I all of a sudden jump up and down with delight.


Thirty minutes later, *BEEP**BEEP**BEEP*BEEP**BEEP**BEEP* The oven sounded, telling us our tea was ready, so I got up, just to be pushed back down by Shaun.


Ohh no girl! You stay here, I'll get tea!”


It takes a while, but eventually my tea is in front of me. The smell of hot pizza fills my nose. I pick a piece up, and take a bite, it was cook perfectly. The chips to were also cooked perfectly.


Just as we finish our tea, mum walks through the door and straight to the through to me and Shaun in the kitchen. She walks over and hugs me and then taps Shaun on the shoulder and smiles at him. She walks over to the cupboards and grabs herself a plate, ready to make herself a salad sandwich.


When she had made her sandwich, she invite me and Shaun to go and sit in the front room with her then we can play a few board games. E.g Monopoly, Atmosphere and Payday. So we both agree and follow her into the living room.


I look at the clock, high upon the wall, it reads 10:45pm. Bloody hell, time has flow by, I say to myself. But now, It's time for bed, so me and Shaun run upstairs and into my room. I slam my door behind us and we both get changed. Ready for bed, we both tuck ourselves into bed and cuddles up to each other. The last thing I remember is Shaun kissing me on the cheek.




© 2013 EllenMichelle29


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on February 1, 2013
Last Updated on February 1, 2013


Author

EllenMichelle29
EllenMichelle29

Lincolnshire, UK, United Kingdom



About
Hey, my names Ellen Michelle and I'm 19, from Lincolnshire, UK. I love True Blood TV and books, WWE and TNA wrestling. I love playing Red Dead Redemption, The Sims 3 pets and WWE13, all on PS3. If a.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by EllenMichelle29


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by EllenMichelle29


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by EllenMichelle29