Neglect Feeling

Neglect Feeling

A Poem by I Am Svetlana

I wish to never

Forget how much you loved me.

Even though you saw me

As a major disappoointment.

I tried my best

To make you proud.

But it just wasn't enough.

For I had no help

And was alone to face the world.

You were always busy

To give me much attention.

I felt not loved,

But neglected.

I will draw your face on any surface

As to never forget

The way you looked.

To me

To others.

To the world.

© 2010 I Am Svetlana


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice...that draw your face line *snaps*........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................*double snaps*

Posted 14 Years Ago


This write really hit me.
The part;
"I will draw your face on any surface
As to never forget
The way you looked.
To me
To others.
To the world. "
There's just something so profound& beautiful about that part.
It really got to me.
Amazing write!
-Elissa :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


I feel that way often. You did a great job at portraying that emotion. Awesome poem. I loved it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


honest.knowing that there was great love in the mix somewhere.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Great expression of feeling isolated. Not knowing if the other is even paying attention to your success. I like how the emotion is forced but seems to almost weep from this poem. great job

Posted 14 Years Ago


wow, impressive work! heart felt and full with emotions. It is very hard to have those feeling and to express them is the more harder. Neglect is the worst treatment anybody can get. Not feeling loved it is even worse! thanks for sharing this wonderful piece!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

306 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 25, 2010
Last Updated on January 25, 2010

Author

I Am Svetlana
I Am Svetlana

Madison, WI



About
"If you cannot write well; you cannot think well; if you cannot think well, other's will do your thinking for you." -Oscar Wilde Hello all, my name is Emily Svetlana! I am 30 years old and wo.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Best Friends Best Friends

A Poem by Manda


Bleak Desire Bleak Desire

A Poem by r