Chapter 1- Intro

Chapter 1- Intro

A Chapter by EmilySix

I am going to give it to you, and give it to you straight. There is a war going on. No, I am not talking about the human war. What I am talking about is something totally different. I am talking about vampires vs. werewolves, vampires vs. vampires, and werewolves vs. werewolves. In my particular encounter, it was werewolves vs. vampires.

No, I am not crazy. You might think I am, but guess again. It took me a while to figure out that it was true. When I did find out, it was out of nowhere. But, I will get to how I found out later.

The way they came to be? Who knows? I sure don't. I only know that they have been around for over twelve thousand years. Generation after generation, slowly popping up. Descendants of different packs and clans.

This whole world could be full of them. But, isn't it hard to tell? I mean, you see, they can blend in with our kind, humans, in everyday life. Though, we would be lucky if some pure humans were left, if they were not descendants that is. There could be ten, five, three, even one human left.

Lucky for me, I am one of the humans that are left. My friends in Canada, they could be wolves too. I don't know that. Well, whatever humans are left, congrats.

Anyway, I know you are tying to take it all in and everything. Or, you could be denying it and saying that I am full of it. I too said that when I first find out. Though, I was in major shock.

I couldn't believe that my best friends had kept a secret from me for four years. How I found out? On vacation back to my home town of Albany, New York. That is when I found out. It took me almost a month to figure it out. Well, I wouldn't call it “figuring it out.” It was more of a surprise.

So, enough chatter. I am going to tell you how this came to be. This could have started three years ago or twelve thousand years ago. All I know is, is that I wasn't around when it did. Also, you might want to brace yourself for the ride of your life.



© 2010 EmilySix


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
Added on November 23, 2010
Last Updated on November 23, 2010


Author

EmilySix
EmilySix

About
Hello. Im Emily. Im 15. i had to make a new writers cafe' because my old one doesn't want to let me log in for some reason. it justs want to be a total d********g. my favorite band is Black Veil Bride.. more..

Writing