Chapter 7- We Lost Her

Chapter 7- We Lost Her

A Chapter by EmilySix

Allisyn's POV:


It wasn't ten minutes later when I got a call from Seth. “Um, babe, I lost your friend.” he said. “You what!” I screamed into the phone. “What, what's wrong?” Jayne said as her, Knox and Jordan came down the stairs. I looked at them madder than a hornet. “Seth freaking lost Emilia! He cant find her!” I said as I threw my free arm in the air. “Dumb a*s.” Knox said as he pulled Jordan out the door and began to run on the side walk. “We are on our way.” I said as I hung up the phone and ran outside.

We all ran down the side walk and spotted Seth. “Where did you last see her?” Jayne asked him as we approached. “I was a few feet back watching her. She was jogging slowly I guess and I stopped because I thought I heard something and when I looked back, she was gone.” Seth said.

In the distance, I heard a scream. I turned and looked at the woods. That is were it sounded like it was coming from. I looked at everyone else and nodded. We all ran toward the woods, still in human form. “Emilia!” Jayne yelled as we ran through the woods. Everyone went a different way except for Jordan and I. Jordan was way in front of me. He was the fastest runner out of all of us.

“Emilia!” I called out as I ran to try to catch up with Jordan. We stopped and looked around. We were listening to see if we could hear something. We looked all around. To my left, I heard cracking noises. I looked at Jordan who was looking in front of him, where the noises where coming from.

He went to go step forward when Emilia ran into him and they both fell to the ground. It was like to linemen ramming into each other. You could hear the branches crack under their bodies. I could hear Emilia breathing heavier by the minute. She finally placed her hand on Jordan's chest and pushed herself up. Jordan looked up at her. “You okay?” he asked.

“I saw something.” she said as she sat up and looked at him. “What?” he asked as he sat up and looked at her. “What did you see?” he asked. Her breathing got fainter and fainter. “It looked like a demon of some kind. It was black, pitch black. It's fur was every where. It had yellow eyes. It kept growling at me. I swear, I thought it was going to attack me.” she said as she looked at Jordan.

Emilia looked at the ground. I could tell she was about to cry from what she saw. Jordan wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in close. “It's okay.” he whispered in her eye and then looked up at me. “She saw Bryan.” he said to me through his mind. Oh, that is another thing you probably don't know about us wolves. We are telepathic. We communicate with each other through our minds.


“He must have smelt her when she stepped into the woods.” I said in my mind to Jordan. “Probably.” he said. Seth, Knox and Jayne came from the left side of the woods. Hey saw her wrapped in Jordan's arms. Jordan looked at them. “She saw Bryan.” he said in his mind to them. We can also hear what each other is saying to one another.

“We need to get back to the house. Bryan will be there shortly. He is going to want an explanation for all this.” Jayne said to us. “She is right. He is going to want to know why she is here.” Seth said in his mind, looked at us and then at Emilia. He turned his head and began to walk out of the woods.

We were all back at the house. Emilia was in her room sleeping. Bryan was here giving us the “talk”. He wasn't mad or anything, he was more concern. “Will someone care to explain to me how she got here?” he asked as he looked at all of us. We were all standing around in the living room.

“It's my fault. I brought her here.” I said as I looked at Bryan. He looked at me and nodded. “Why?” he asked. “I went to school with her. I haven't seen her for two years, and I wanted her to come down back to New York.” I said. “Allisyn, it isn't your fault.” Jayne said. “It's Seth's.” she said. “What?” Seth asked.

“Well, if you didn't loose her in the first place, this wouldn't have happened.” Jayne said. “Whoa, whoa, whoa! If that human didn't come here in the fist place, none of this would have happened.” he said. “Why was she outside in the first place?” Bryan asked. “She wanted to go for a jog and Allisyn told me to go with her. Then, somehow I lost her and now we are in this.” Seth said.

Bryan just nodded. For some strange reason, his top wasn't exploding off. “While she is here, she is not aloud outside alone, by any means necessary. I am glad how Allisyn made someone go with her. Also, bringing me back to the part where she is not to be alone,” Bryan said and then looked at us. “I spotted them in the woods earlier.” he said to us.

“They must have smelt her coming when she went into the woods.” I said. Bryan just nodded. “I saw them and drove them away. They are going to be back. I know they are.” Bryan said. “They are definitely going to be back in less than three weeks for sure.” Knox said. “That's true. The full moon is soon.” I said. “They will be back during the Moon Solstice.” Bryan said.

“What are we going to do then?” Jordan asked. “I mean, we can't just take her with us in the middle of the woods so she can see us kill a person, turn into our wolf form, chase them down, and then eat him.” Jordan said as he looked at us. “She will just have to stay here that night.” Bryan said. “Alone?” Teddy asked. “No, not alone. You will stay here with her that night.” Bryan said to Teddy.

Teddy sighed in relief that he was staying with her. He was the type of person slash wolf that didn't like t fight, battle, attack or eat someone. Unless he had to that is. “So, it's agreed that everyone else will go and Teddy will stay here?” Bryan asked. “Agreed.” we all said and nodded our heads.



© 2010 EmilySix


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on November 29, 2010
Last Updated on November 29, 2010


Author

EmilySix
EmilySix

About
Hello. Im Emily. Im 15. i had to make a new writers cafe' because my old one doesn't want to let me log in for some reason. it justs want to be a total d********g. my favorite band is Black Veil Bride.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1- Intro Chapter 1- Intro

A Chapter by EmilySix