Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Sugar and Spice
"

Finally a new chapter, slightly different then the others, as it is written in the present as opposed to viewing the past, but whatever...

"
You write such pretty words, 
but life's not a storybook...

Someone once told me that life was amazing. That every day is a new chance of making it be perfect. That is the biggest lie! Waking up every day is the hardest part. Surviving through the hours upon hours of simple crap that passes through everyone's simple minded brains. "Oh she wore that same dress last Tuesday!" *insert sarcastic snigger here* I mean there are people dying somewhere but all we here about it Lindsey Lohan is in jail again. My life is not a fairy tale, its not a romance, it wouldn't even make the humour section, you now the hilarious film about a girl who just doesn't like life, detailing all her struggles? My life is more nightmarish, with the tad bits of good times, but majority of the bad. I say I'm cured of the cutting, but just the other day I slipped. I slipped over the most ridiculous thing! People can write such pretty stories of how life is so hard but then you meet a guy and everything is all of a sudden better... but then they can write reality and show the world how it really is, how suckish it is to wake up every morning not wanting to be breathing, rather then just being awake. Standing in front of the mirror and seeing the invisible scars from the years past. Choking down a bowl of cereal and hoping not just that your stomach doesn't end up bloated looking but rather that you do actually choke. Walking to school and attempting to not walk out in front of the crazy soccer mums in mini vans who are running really late to get their kids to school on time, as opposed to just lingering in the middle of the road to see what happens. People complain all the time, but until they live with this, I honestly don't think they have anything to write about...


© 2013 Sugar and Spice


Author's Note

Sugar and Spice
Not edited or spell check so excuse all the mistakes, I just needed to get that one off my chest.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
Added on March 10, 2013
Last Updated on March 10, 2013


Author

Sugar and Spice
Sugar and Spice

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia



About
Hi My name is Emma :) Sugar and Spice is my WC name because it not only suits me, but my writing down to a t... As a young student, I was often praised for my stories and creativity, but criticised .. more..

Writing