Emotionless

Emotionless

A Chapter by Emily
"

plot

"
“Hey what’s up you didn’t text me last night. is everything ok?” Says Rose wearing a pink shirt with a black skull in the middle and black jeans with cute black high heel boots.
     “OMG Rose I love that shirt on you, you look awesome in pink. But yes I’m fine I just fell asleep while studying.”

“Yea right. Come on tell me what’s wrong Lil.”

“Lelo I’m fine…I promise…....” I say waiting to go into the building with crossed fingers behind my back.
            I’m Lilly. I have Adhd. It stands for attention deficit hyper active disorder. That also means I forget a lot of things (short term memory). I am really hyper. I can't focus at all. I have to listen to music to, well do anything pretty much. Rose is my best friend. She has helped me for as long as I've known her and she has been my best friend for about, well going on 7 years now. I call her Lelo sometimes because she kind of looks like her. Also her boyfriend Jordan, can sound like stitch so there's that too. We are in college the first day of the new fresh college student, which is us. I got a full scholarship and Rose got hers way before me because she's super smart. We have made it through 6 years of school together so it's no shock we got excepted into the same college. We just kept our friend ship real and didn't keep anything from each other. I’m that type of person that if you're a good friend and I know I can trust you then I’m keeping you. I tell Rose all the time ‘you're stuck with me rather you like it or not.’ I don’t have many real friends I just have people I talk to sometimes. Rose says that I have to talk to more people and get out there more, also she says that’s why I don’t have a boyfriend or a girlfriend. Yes I am bisexual. I first found out when I was in 7th grade because I had this huge crush on my friend. She was gorgeous. That never happened because I was a chicken and never told her. Me and my best friend go to R.I.T. college. We both have different dorms because we forgot to ask and we couldn’t chose ether way. She’s doing entrepreneurship and I'm in for two majors which is photography and arts. Jordan, Rose’s boyfriend, goes to another college kinda by ours. He’s living in an apartment by his school. We go over and hang out sometimes but I mainly stay in the dorm with my old childhood friend Natalie, because they want alone time to cuddle and stuff I don’t wanna be there for and Natalie’s really funny and we have a lot of stuff in common plus we have been friends for a very long time. Rose lives down the hall from me she visits sometimes but not that much because she says ‘Natalie is trying to steal me from her’ but I don’t know, she can get like that at time's she also said that just because she has known me longer does not mean anything and that she will always be my first and my last best friend.

   “Yea right I can tell when you're lying Lilly……….OK…...Fine just stop with the eyes, you’re creeping me out with that stare.”

   “HAHA…..See I told you I’m fine. Now let’s hurry up and get to class before eight.”

   “This does not mean you’re off the hook little missy. ………..Hey Lily, but really what going on with you?! You never call me anymore!”

   “ROSE I’M FINNNNE!!!!!!! I have lots of work to do all the time. Now let’s get to class please I don’t wanna be late because of you."

We made a plan to meet up with Jordan and go out to eat after class (Well if we have money).
‎But I realized that I still had to buy things for my dorm and find a good enough job.
“Hey I’ll catch up with you guys later I have like no money and I have lots of work to do and I still gotta do job hunting.”
"Lilly oh come on......ugh fine but call me later and if you don't I will go to your door and knock until you answer and don't forget to ask the lady at the library she's really nice."
"fine deal. Well thanks.... bye I'll call you later Rose. Love you. Bye Jordan"
"Bye Lilly!" Jordan says with a huge smile on his face. Probably because their going to be alone together for the rest of the night. Later on that night I call Rose and we talk on the phone about our classes and when she started to mention "him" I hung up and told her there was nothing to talk about and she should just not even bother with it. With knowing Rose for about 7 years I knew she was going to torment me the next day about it.


© 2016 Emily


Author's Note

Emily
This is my style of writing I hope you guys like it XD

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Right at the begininng with the conversation - you pulled it off really nicely.
Brilliant middle piece of the story. These things can be tricky to write and get right - i know from past experience but the whole piece held together really well and found myself engrossed in it.

DONT use capital's for getting a point across - just write normally but with the exclamation marks at the end of the sentence.

The last bit of the story - again really well written. It flowed nicely and was a pleasure to read - easy on the eye.

Really liked this.

Mark.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Right at the begininng with the conversation - you pulled it off really nicely.
Brilliant middle piece of the story. These things can be tricky to write and get right - i know from past experience but the whole piece held together really well and found myself engrossed in it.

DONT use capital's for getting a point across - just write normally but with the exclamation marks at the end of the sentence.

The last bit of the story - again really well written. It flowed nicely and was a pleasure to read - easy on the eye.

Really liked this.

Mark.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

260 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 15, 2016
Last Updated on November 15, 2016


Author

Emily
Emily

Rochester, NY



About
My name is Emily. My friends call me Emma. I am a young writer. I don't mind new friends. I like meeting new people. I love movies music writing and videogames and I can't forget reading although i re.. more..

Writing
Emotionless Emotionless

A Chapter by Emily


Emotionless Emotionless

A Chapter by Emily