Emotionless

Emotionless

A Chapter by Emily
"

Him

"
The next day me and Rose are passing notes in science class well doing work. mainly talking about the conversation she wanted to talk about on the phone before I hung up.
R: 'Just talk to him you idiot. I swear the next time you stare at him I'm telling him you like him. lol Lilly woman up or like you always say to me suck it up butter cup put you're big girl pantiys on. I see him looking at you sometimes. I bet you he likes you too.
L: 'Ok I don't like him I just think he's really cute ya' know, and you are so lying he probably doesn't even know my name than again like me. You're just getting ahead of yourself.'
R: 'Yo you did not just go there that's low Lilly even for you lol Jk but for real do you even know his name hey maybe he has a cute twin brother........TWINSYS'
L: 'ROSE YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!.... And don't even think about two timing. Jordan would kill him then cage you up and never let you out of his sight...hahahaha Jk but yes I do know his name his name is Jimin <3 ugh he's so cute'
R: I CAN LOOK! But Jordan would do something like that but O MY GOSH......Lilly you just need to talk to him your acting like a love sick puppy and he's sitting there like, HI I LIKE YOU PLEASE TALK TO ME !!!!!!!'
L: Rose be real with me he has never even looked at me has he. No he hasn't and even if he did I have to focus on my studies and work I can't have a boy blocking my thoughts'
R: 'look ok I know that you feel self conscious but I'm ganna need you to trust me ok, because your very smart so you don't have to worry about that ..............LOOK !!!!!!'
~Jimin walks into class late soaking wet from the rain wearing, a black long sleeve lose shirt with black jeans. black hair with a light gray beanie(probably to cover up bed head), chocolate eyes, perfect smile always on his face ~
~Professor excuses him and tells him to sit in the back empty seat~
{My thoughts}
Please don't sit next to me. Please don't, Rose is going to force me to talk to you...... OMG ... you had to sit right next to me right, don't you see. I'm trying to save you along with myself.!.!.!.!.!.
DON'T DO THAT ADORIBAL SMILE AT ME!!!!!!!!!!
calm down girl you got this!!!!
ROSE......SHE IS LOOKING AT ME!!!!!  
L: 'please don't do this to me please please please ROSE I will do anything you want hell ill even do your laundry for a month please just don't make me talk to him
Jimin sits next to me and smiles kindly. Then starts to take out his supplies for the class and sets them next to me on the table the three of us share. He has a number  2  pencil with a blue and black note book and puts his wet book bag on the counter in the back of us.
"Talk to him or I will do it myself" Rose whispers in my ear.


© 2016 Emily


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good writing. But you do switch settings real fast.

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
1 Review
Added on November 15, 2016
Last Updated on November 15, 2016


Author

Emily
Emily

Rochester, NY



About
My name is Emily. My friends call me Emma. I am a young writer. I don't mind new friends. I like meeting new people. I love movies music writing and videogames and I can't forget reading although i re.. more..

Writing
Emotionless Emotionless

A Chapter by Emily


Emotionless Emotionless

A Chapter by Emily