Emotionless

Emotionless

A Chapter by Emily
"

Him(part2)

"
My heart is racing a mile a minute as he whispers ... "Hi I'm Jimin. Lilly right? "He smiles and he whispers to me so the teacher doesn't yell at him for talking while he's talking.
Oh my f*****g gosh!!!!, he knows my NAME!!! "Yea" I say as I try to hide my embarrassment and smile without freaking out.
"Nice, Is this you're major? "He say's as he looks me in the eye.
"NO! oh gosh no! I'm only here for two reasons and me being here because I want to, is NOT one of them." I whisper with a slight yell added in but a little giggle at the end.
"Hahaha yea, and what may be those two reasons?" He raised one of his eye brows with a huge entertained smirk on his face.
"My best friend forced me and I have to have this credit. Is this you're major?"
"ha I'm glad my Friends are all at home but, Nah, I'm taking art as my major this year. What about you. What is your major Miss. Golden." He says while he still has a huge grin on his face.
I want to laugh so badly but I hold my laughter in and try to speck calmly, "I'm taking art too. But my main major is photography."
"Awesome," Just as I thought Jimin's smile couldn't get any wider, I look away from him and then realized that the teacher had asked me a question Jimin leans close to me and whispers"I think you should say 'to solve the atomic mass' "
I look at him apologetically and whisper back a "Thanks I owe you big time"
He winks, I answer the question and look back at him. He was writing in his notebook and he looked taken aback when I smiled at him. Jimin looked like he wanted to say something but he ended up just writing the whole time. At the end of the class I headed to the hall turning my music on full blast not noticing some one calling my name until they grabbed the back of my book bag. "WOAHH!!!"  I say as I literally jump out of my skin.


© 2016 Emily


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Good short piece, Your dialogue is good...just delete the capital letter wording and put and exclamation mark after it instead -other than that, the conversation between Jimin and Lilly was good and I could picture the two people actually having the above said converstion.

There could be a little trimming of words here and there BUT this piece was enjoyable and a pleasure to read.

Kudos to you.

Mark.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Good short piece, Your dialogue is good...just delete the capital letter wording and put and exclamation mark after it instead -other than that, the conversation between Jimin and Lilly was good and I could picture the two people actually having the above said converstion.

There could be a little trimming of words here and there BUT this piece was enjoyable and a pleasure to read.

Kudos to you.

Mark.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

287 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 15, 2016
Last Updated on November 15, 2016


Author

Emily
Emily

Rochester, NY



About
My name is Emily. My friends call me Emma. I am a young writer. I don't mind new friends. I like meeting new people. I love movies music writing and videogames and I can't forget reading although i re.. more..

Writing
Emotionless Emotionless

A Chapter by Emily


Emotionless Emotionless

A Chapter by Emily