Alex in Wonderland

Alex in Wonderland

A Chapter by Esha


New in this weird city was quite a fantasy, like an adventure or some treasure hunt for Aiasha. Though it was her first day in hostel, she hoped to gain a lot from it.... (though she did not know a word about her decieving room mate...)

22nd August 2008 first day of college unfolded a lot of new treasure hints for her. Meher was the first girl she had got introduced to by her mom in the hostel office, though she had a least interest in her she thought that this would be a start to her journey. " Hey is it Meher ? " Aiasha called in Meher's room. " Fine can you ask her to get down as soon as possible we are getting late for Math-1 lecture...."
It was Meher`s room mate Richa. Finally both of them met downstairs and moved on. (darn!!)

Brr.... Brr... Aiasha's phone vibrated, it was her so called best fren and the coolest net companion Alex. It was kinda life saving call, some stupid gal was all blabbering about herself and obviously Aiasha was expecting some miracle to take place...
" Hey Coco wassup dude ? " ... ( Coco is Alex's nickname.. )
" Noffin much , thought i should call ya maybe you are free? "
" Hey thanx by the way you saved my life... I was listening to some auto biography or rather say job bio-data of a girl...hehehe !! "
" Hehehe... so which lecture do you have now.... ?"
"No lectures today but we are expecting some guests today for some meeting with the FE students...."
"So how long will that go... I mean can we meet today...?? "
" Hmm...seems impossible but still i will manage, I wont have any work around 3 today afternoon ....so can you manage to come here...?? "
" Yup i ' ll come over there... chal i ' ll hang on mom`s screwing me down ..buh bye.."

Aiasha thought afor a while what the hell was wrong with her buddy it wasnt a day she had been there and her buddy wanted to meet her...
darn!! leave that she thought..

" Hey Meher whats this commotion all about huh...?? " Aiasha was a bit suprised seeing the condition of class as now the existing number of 60 students which were expected had gone up by around 30 or something... " Arre yaar, these people had no classes open so they are made to sit here.. .." Meher made some weird hand movements which was a nice icing on the sweet dish of students... hehehe!!

" Hey hii gals I am Sanskriti would you mind if I sit here..?? "  After a short intro with her we had to leave for the meeting in the cultural hall. Aiasha was not expecting but now around 5 to 6 more girls had joined her and it seemed that she was now walkin away with her followers or rather say new members of her fan club....

(After 3:00.... meeting and all other activities were over.... phone vibrated again...)
" Hey where are you i am waiting in front'o college... ? "
Darn now where did this mutt come from... Aiasha thought to herself...
" Fine I am coming in a while.. hey hold on.."
Aiasha asked Meher whether she would like to come with her ...
"Fine I and Meher will be there in 5 min.. "

In front of college...

" Hey so finally managed till here ... "
" Yup got some chocolates for you and a card... "
Now this was the limit of generosity or rather say the newly developed gentleman spirit in this fellow...
" Dude dont forget i am elder to you by one year... hehehe ..."
Meher and Aiasha bursted out laughing...
" Yeah, I know that but still... I have some manners.. "
" Dork off kid... we dont need those... "
" So say how was your first day in college...? "
" Quite interesting, made lot of new friends and obviously just heard some new biodatas ... right Mehe.." Aiasha winked at Meher...
Now this was the limit thought Meher...
" Hey, because of Aiasha i had to stay awake whole meeting... fish off..."
" Leave her she's all cool..." Alex knew her very well...( but not as well though....)
Aiasha still felt happy that in this wonderland she had some support rather than her relatives who always thought like orthodox people...

Alex was truly a miracle and a great support in this wonderland which seemed to have a lot of fantasies as well as death holes......





© 2010 Esha


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
Added on January 5, 2010
Last Updated on January 5, 2010


Author

Esha
Esha

Pune , India



Writing
Early Excitment Early Excitment

A Chapter by Esha