Narrow Escape

Narrow Escape

A Chapter by Esha

Brrr..... brr... phone vibrated as if callin the owner to attend it as early as possible. As if it had gone all furious after atleast vibrating for the twentieth time in a day. It was Aiasha's phone.

" Ahhh...(yawn) is it 6:30 am already ?? " Aiasha spoke softly but irritatedly !

"Hey Coco here, are you still awake..?? how come...?? "

"(yawn) Say !! anyways now i am awake... was it something very seroius to talk about ...?? "

" Nah jus called thought if you are awake then maybe we can chat.... eeep... "

" Arre yaar its 1 am and I was peacefully sleeping !! Can we talk tomorrow please...?? You are so crumy man, I need to sleep I have to attend college tomorrow... so please dont disturb now...!! "

Aiasha was damn frustated and it was quite a natural and justified one. Just imagine hearing about 20 bio-datas in a day and even peacefully attending every call ....  anyone would then demand for a peaceful sleep....

" Dork off now... let me sleep... and yeah remember dont call unless i give you a miss call or call you .....(yawn)... "

"Damn now I am thirsty...." Aiasha went to cooler drank water and was about to go to her room ....

" Hey come with me, downstairs in a minute, ROOM NO. 309 its a bit urgent "

Now who the hell was she to disturb the sweet angelic sleep ... Aiasha resisted a bit but soon gave up!
" Ok I am comin but can I ask why are we called over there...?? "
" Nothing just some intro to seniors ... huh..?? What do you think about that..?? "

The girl winked weirdly and wickedly. Dyana was the 2nd year student and maybe she seemed like a two horned devil that time, taking her prey to hell...

" Dork, everyones so crazy over here " .

There were several girls over there. Every girl seemed like a poor and innocent lamb, ready to be the fresh meat for customers who were eagerly waiting for the butcher to cut and slice them (lambs) properly....

Aiasha thought that if she resisted now then it would create a kind of revolt somewhat more than that of 1857... (remember the good old days of your class 6 and Indian History....).

" Hey girls dont be afraid, we are not ragging you its just kind of some introduction " it was Vidya the girl with seemingly the most enraging and horrible profile stats ever witnessed in life...
Even the most wicked and cruel person living in the world would had pityed for the poor, innocent and somewhat dumb lambs standing aimlessly over there.

Memichelle was Vidya's most close fren over there. And somewhat from her expressions it seemed  that a new and most horrible plan was being set to create new methods to cut the meat and also later fry it properly...

" Everyone now keep your heads bent low, common yaar show some respect. We should see no laughing faces around here, else you have to FLUSH out your smiles.."

" Now what the f**k was flushing out smiles " Aiasha thought

" Wait we ' ll show you what is flushing out smile " Vidya was so excited about everything and was literally jumping around .
" Thanks to the age old foundation, we are in a great trouble of getting buried here today..." Aiasha thought.
But it was quite obvious as it was Vidya's birthday and she acted as if she had got the best gift of her life... RAGGING FE ( first year )  students.

It was kinda most weird move anyone would have ever visualised.
First assume yourself to be the most disdarned person existing on earth then pull the smiles out of your face then throw it in the typical ' INDIAN Toilet ' and then pull the chain (it used to be there in the old sysetms ) and then make the weird sound of flush.

" Yuk " Aiasha thought to herself. First you wake up to attend some bloody call, then you are so thirsty that you cannot resist yourself and go to the cooler as if it were calling you (seemingly a Mirage in desert calling person) and then you make yourself prey to the cruel butcher and now someone is telling you about the s**t smile and how to flush it properly... damn !!

Everyone started their intro like about your hobbies and what did they like and all other stuff which would rather seem meaningless at 1:30 in the morning. Then came the round of talents. ( Hehe India's Got the Talent... dont forget to watch ) seemed like some stupid people wanted to take everything out of you that day, " The night of Talent Show.. "

One of the girls became so nervous that she started crying . Oh my God what the hell was that now. Aiasha visualized the scene as if some poor innocent lamb was crying for help from her family members ( as in even they were trapped there, helpless..) to save her from the brutual murderer.

Anyways everyone started to show off their talents!! Then came Aiasha's turn; oblivious to situation she was asked to dance...

" Hey who's your favourite actor from bollywood ?? " (It was so obvious that these disdained ladies would ask about bollywood and not hollywood, seemingly just visualize a scene where an announcement is made ..." And now we introduce to you the most illeterate group here.."  :P)

Aiasha thought that this night was not just seemingly dark but actually dark. Someone completely stupid and out of brains was asking you about your favourite actor when she needed just a peaceful, pleasent and a sweet sleep which would atleast let her think or rather dream of her angel, her cupid Aryan. " Aryan where are you please help me..." Aiasha was now literally in tears.



Unaware of the upcoming danger she stupidly replied , " Aakshay Kumar..."
" Holy s**t what the hell did I say.... I am so sleepy i would now probably sleep while dancing ... " Aiasha thought wimpsically
Bhool Bhulaiya's song was played... ( Aakshay's Movie) Aiasha did the best what she could do that moment but her body was giving up now and she was going to literally lie down if a more minute she was asked to perform anything...

Shirley was from the same place where Aiasha was from. Atleast now it made her feel better and some what pleasent, it was like seeing an Indian in some foreign country when you yourself were Indian.


It was now the limit and Aiasha could not resist and blurted out that they had no right to humiliate juniors in this way.


A large bang on the door diverted everyone's attention as in everyone just forgot what Aiasha had said that time.


Aiasha was still thinking about Aryan. Even Aryan was from the same batch as that of Shirley. Aryan was Aiasha's current boyfriend though Alex did not know about that. She did not seem to be serious about him but she could not help thinking about him.

" What the hell were you girls doing " It was Mrs. Omar, the hostel matron. She was maybe the most clumsiest and irritating lady exsisting on the earth that time. " All FE students back to your beds and yeah you seniors i ll check you all tomorrow morning in office. "

Aiasha felt she was saved and literally felt like thanking the clumsy matron that time. It was literally an escape from concentration camp or rather like a helping hand to a drowning person. Probably Aiasha thought that the matron was not that clumsy as she seemed.  Clearly a very narrow escape and back to bed for a sweet and innocent sleep to dream about someone really very special.....

 










© 2010 Esha


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
Added on January 11, 2010
Last Updated on January 11, 2010


Author

Esha
Esha

Pune , India



Writing
Early Excitment Early Excitment

A Chapter by Esha