Loving Hateful Past

Loving Hateful Past

A Chapter by Evey
"

This one has a bit of a hot scene... I wouldn't label it mature but just so you know what you're about to read! Fyi: It's a fantastic world, they live longer and age differently!

"

Jia

Jia walked towards where she figured the dinning hall was after having revealed something about her that she'd never done before to a man that never ceased to surprise her. She'd gone in the training room prepared for a scolding. She'd undermined the Squad Leader in front of everyone, it was what she thought was the normal reaction, to scold her, punish her… Instead she found a curious man, a worried man. Things people didn't tend to be about her. Had she been in the Darks Green Dragon Tribe she would have been punished severely, her father had never been one to hold back on punishment. Had she been in the Green Darks Lion tribe her mother would have humiliated her in front of the rest. Had she been in the Snake Tribe with Dun in charge of the punishment, who knows what he would have done. Probably kept her around as a pet. But no, she was in the Light's Green Wolf Tribe. Things worked differently here. And instead of a punishment she was received with worried eyes.


She wore a hint of a smile on her face as she walked, the hint disappeared when she crossed paths with Dun in the hallway. They both stopped in their steps. Jia remembered the story she had told Zen just a couple minutes ago, Dun was younger then. They were different people then. Or maybe they weren't, she thought then. Maybe it was just her eyes that had changed. Dun looked at her furiously, his green eyes dark with anger under his thick frown. He walked towards Jia. 

- "Enjoying the Light?" He asked, his voice a hiss. "Did you dance and hold hands?" He teased. He stepped closer to Jia, she looked at him through her deepened frown. Dun grabbed the white shirt Jia was wearing. "White doesn't suit you." He said. Jia said nothing and just waved his hand off of her. 


His frown deepened and he breathed in angrily, he grabbed Jia by the neck and waist and pinned her against the wall. Jia struggled for a few seconds, extending her arms and pushing Duns body away, she knew Dun was stronger. Dun had his left hand on her neck, his thumb touching the front of her ear, lined with her jaw, his fingers twisting with her tied up hair. His other hand was on her waist, his thumb on her stomach and the rest of his fingers round her back. She was flat back against the wall, his hands pushing her to it. He took a step closer and pressed his body against hers, his legs pressing hers. Jia put her hands flat on his chest, pushing him away unsuccessfully, he pressed harder against her. His right hand going down to her hip, his thumb tracing her marked hip bone. 


She struggled to get out of his grip again. She hated everything about this. Dun leaned his head near Jia's neck and breathed in, closing his eyes. He passed his nose and lips gently through Jia's neck. Jia thrust her head to her side and hit Dun's face with it. Trying harder to struggle out of his grip. Dun pressed harder against her and grabbed her neck with his hand, his thumb on her jaw end at the left and his fingers wrapped around her neck at the other side in a steady but not excessively strong grip. Jia put her hands on his wrist, trying to loosen his grip and failing. He pressed on his thumb and index finger, at the whole beneath the jaw, forcing Jia's head to tilt up. Jia refused to look at him, trying to hold on the only thing he couldn't control of her body. She closed her eyes. Dun chuckled, his chest vibrating against hers when he did. He grabbed Jia's left wrist with his right and pinned it to the wall, her entire body pinned by his. 


He neared his face to hers, closing his eyes and stroking his nose and cheek to her left cheek. He neared his mouth to Jia's ear. "Why do you fight me Jia?" He whispered. "Why? We're meant to be, remember? You're mine." He purred. Jia struggled harder to get out of his grip. No, she wasn't anybody's. She'd fought that. She opened her eyes and looked at him, he was looking at her, his dark green eyes regarding her through his long lashes, his black hair failing in careless strands around him, bits of his ears showing through it, the numerous thin silver earrings on his left ear and the silver and golden ones that matched her own on his right.  

- "I lost to you, I'm not yours." She said the best she could under his grip. His grip tightened on her neck, she winced, finding it almost impossible to breathe and he pressed harder against her.

- "Don't you dare." He groaned. "Lost to me, don't be ridiculous." He spat out. "You didn't even try." He said through gritted teeth, his jaw tensed and his eyes hurt and hateful. She looked at him with her frown, trying her best not to let escape any of the thousand emotions he made her feel. It was all she could do. The only way she could win, by never letting him see any emotion in her other than that frown. 


Dun looked at her left wrist and with his hand he lowered her sleeve down. Jia hadn't put the thumb through the hole of the sleeve after showing Zen so it was easier for Dun to lower it. Jia pushed her hand to his shoulder trying to push him back but he grabbed the arm again and slammed it to the wall, he gripped the wrist strongly. "We both know when you really tried, and you didn't loose then." He said looking at Jia's bare left arm. Jia tried to remain unaffected, only showing her frown, Dun forced her head to turn and look at the Kinjan marks, Jia closed her eyes shut. Dun chuckled. "Always the stubborn girl, always fighting what's inevitable. How could anybody ever think you were weak?" He said, Jia opened her eyes and looked at him. 


She hated that he did this to her, she hated that he had so much power over her. She hated that she couldn't never leave him in the past, that he was always there, that he always found her and payed attention to her. She hated how he always looked at her, how he always saw her when she didn't want to be seen. She tried no to show any of that and just show her frown. Dun smiled and kissed her between the eyes where the frown was, she tried to move away but his grip on her neck was too strong. "Always the frown." He smiled his sneer and kissed her lips. She pressed them closed hard, and he started laughing. "Why, Jia? Why keep fighting it?" He smiled wickedly he neared his lips to her left ear and licked the gold and silver piercings at the helix of her ear. Jia frowned harder and tried to move away unsuccessfully. "Mine." He whispered to her ear. "You promised." Jia wrinkled her nose and deepened her frown, her breathing hardening. No, she wasn't going to show him, she wasn't going to show him how much she was hurting. 


Dun

Why was she being like this? Why did she keep fighting? But there was something about it that Dun enjoyed. Would she be the same person if she didn't fight it? Would she have the strength he admired if she stayed still? Jia's body against his felt warm and good. Like it always did. Like it had always done. Her skin under his fingertips felt soft and delicate, and yet so strong at the same time. He wanted to kiss her and he wanted her to kiss him back. But she wouldn't. Because she was a fighter, and he loved that about her. 


She looked so beautiful, she always had, but the more she grew, the more beautiful she became. He remembered her at age five in her Kinjan ceremony. He was twenty two years old and had thought it ridiculous for him to go through little girls' Kinjan ceremonies. He was convinced he wouldn't even feel it. He was the strongest of the eligible men. None of them could take him on and neither could any of the little girls. But as soon as he saw her, he knew this was no ordinary little girl. 


She sat on her knees in the ground, wearing the traditional black robe with her arms bare and untouched, her carbon black long hair falling messily all around her and a knife on her left hand. It was a beautiful knife, a Danhish one, black with a golden swirl engraved on the grip. The other girls of the same age sat the same way, with the same robe, one next to the other in a line. 


In front of them sat a group of boys their age, they were a lower number than the girls. Behind the girls came the older girls, just like Dun and other older eligible boys, all coming in to sit behind the boys. Dun was the eldest of the group, no one had ever been a match for him, he'd always ended up standing alone. He'd marked all his arms a million times already, and he no longer felt anything. It was stupid. How was a five year old ever going to compete with a man who felt nothing? But there she was, an hour after the ceremony had started and still there, gripping the knife strongly, her left hand in a fist and looking determinedly at Dun's eyes. A deep frown in her eyes. Fighting with all she had not to cry, not to faint, not to give in to the pain, not even to wince. She just looked at him. Deep into Dun's eyes. And he looked at her, amazed. She was so little and yet so strong. He didn't even feel the marks on his skin, but he felt the pain on hers, he saw it in her eyes even if she fought hard not to show it. Nobody else was left. 


First Kinjan Ceremonies were never supposed to last, they rarely did. Not even Dun's first ceremony had lasted this long. He'd been the last to stand, but he hadn't gone to the other arm. And this girl had. She changed the knife to her other hand and cut a cross underneath her inner elbow. Dun did so too. And she went on. And on. And she finished the arm, both arms red with blood, and more blood poring out, she breathed heavily and fought hard not to close her eyes, her eyelids heavy. She fought to look at Dun. And it was done. He was finally levelled with someone. And it was with that little girl. 


The Ceremony reviewer said the words, came close to her and pierced her ear. She didn't even feel it, she was still fighting hard not to faint, not to close her eyes. He put the matching earring in Dun's left ear, piercing it next to all the others he'd already gotten from all the other Kinjan ceremonies of girls he had surpassed in resistance, only this time instead of a thin silver earring it was a thicker one, signalling it was an equal resistance. A levelled one. 


Dun remembered how he felt at that moment looking at the little girl as she fought not to faint. The reviewer blew the horn, declaring the ceremony finished and them levelled up and Dun could see the girl was about to fall in her place. He sat up and went to her, saving her from falling to the floor. He grabbed her in his arms and took her to her home, her parents were proud of her, they looked at each other excitedly and the siblings were jealous, and Dun just looked at her, at the little girl that lay fainted in his arms. She weighed nothing. And she was so small. And he wanted to protect her from anything and everything. 


Because she'd given him hope. Hope he didn't even know he could have. He'd forgotten about ever getting married, he knew how to be alone. He was good at it. But then that little girl showed him he didn't have to. There was a chance. He lay her in her bed and let her parents take care of her, they put bandages on her arms and made sure she didn't get a fever. And he left, coming back to visit her the next day. She was already up and about, energetic and ready to fight the world. That frown on her face constantly deep. 


Time passed and it became a routine to visit her, he grew accustomed to her, addicted. They fought and trained, they ran, played, and they were happy. And as time passed the feelings started to changed as she did. As she went from a little girl that he wanted to protect to a young woman that he wanted desperately. And now he looked at her in front of him, that girl was gone, and in it's place was that young woman that he wanted so bad. 


They were meant for each other, nobody else ever matched him, nobody else ever levelled to him and now they'd taken her away from him. Into the Light. Into his enemies. It wasn't fair. She was his. He wanted her, he needed her. 


She looked at him with her frown, and he leaned his face to her neck, he breathed her in. He let go of her wrist and brought his hand to the top of her head, taking the rubber band off and letting her black hair fall freely as he liked it, he felt a strand tickle his left arm as it dropped. The green strand fell to her cheek making her eyes stand out even more against her pale skin. He pressed his body against her, feeling her body on his. Her breasts, her stomach, her hips, her legs. He tilted her head a little and went to her neck, digging his noise and feeling her tender warm skin on his lips. He breathed in again with closed eyes. She put her hand on his shoulder and pushed but he ignored it. She was strong, but he was stronger and he wanted this. He wanted it so bad. He pushed harder against the wall, bringing her body up with it. He put his hand on her thin waist, feeling her ribs under his thumb and then lowered the hand to her hip, feeling her hip bone and following it with his finger. He put his hand under her shirt and felt her warm, soft skin and went for her hip again, wanting to feel her hipbone through her bare skin. Jia gripped his wrist and pressed hard trying to pull it away but Dun ignored it only pressing harder against her skin. And following the hip bone with his thumb down under her pants. 



© 2014 Evey


Author's Note

Evey
Fyi: It's a fantastic world, they live longer and age differently!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Whoa. Dun, you need to back off a lot! Action check on his part.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Please write Chapter 2 quickly! I loved it xD
Thank you for sharing this piece of writing :D

Posted 10 Years Ago


Evey

10 Years Ago

This is the latest chapter! There are lots of earlier ones, read Fazhan to see them!
Glad you .. read more
Ti

10 Years Ago

Fazhan it is! :'3
I'll keep that in mind, and I'm sure I'll like the rest because of your gre.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 5, 2014
Last Updated on April 5, 2014


Author

Evey
Evey

Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain



About
I am nineteen years old, about to turn twenty and already feeling old. I like writing, wether it's poetry or prose, a novel or just a scene, an essay or just a dream. I've never published anything in .. more..

Writing
Today Today

A Poem by Evey