Everything Goes to Hell Book 1 Tales of the Sludgeblood Prince Chapter 2

Everything Goes to Hell Book 1 Tales of the Sludgeblood Prince Chapter 2

A Chapter by EJ Williams
"

Read more on my website ejsmagazine.wordpress.com

"

(Joseph)

The girl fainted. I wasn’t sure if it was bloodloss or the sight of my demonic form. Either way it was probably for the best. The less she saw the more likely she was to write it all off as a hallucination.

The annoying vampires bitched back and forth in Diabolik, while I yawned and inspected my nails. One of the small fries from the outer ring crawled toward the girl, hoping to get a bite out of her while the legion’s leaders responded to me. I snapped my fingers, lighting him on fire. I smiled at the shocked silence from the six his screams caused.

I clapped and the flames went out. He crawled away whimpering. “Now that I have your undivided attention I’d like to talk to your leader.”

“Then talk!” A voice shouted from the rafters behind me.

I turned to the legion’s leader standing on her perch high in the rafters and grinned. “Why don’t you come down here so I can talk to you properly?”

“Why don’t you come up here?”

She crossed her arms over her chest. Head to toe in black leather with blood red lips and hair standing out against her dark skin; everything about her screamed “in charge”. Thaneas materialized by my side. “Kill her and the parasites will have no choice but to do your bidding.” I glared  at him and fought the urge to respond to the invisible demon.

I sighed, “Are you really going to try a f*****g dominance play with me? I’m the motherfucking Son of Satan.” I held my hand out in front of me, prepared to snap my fingers in a not so subtle threat.

She took the hint and dropped down in front of me. I put my hand down. “What in hell do you want?” She wasn’t backing down, not completely, not yet.

I shrugged, “Nothing much. Just your sworn allegiance and undying loyalty to me.”

She crossed her arms over her chest and narrowed her eyes at me, “What exactly do you want from us?”

“Scouts, spies, eyes and ears, messengers… think your legion can handle that?”

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, silently weighing her options. She opened her eyes and held her hand out to me. “Fine you have yourself a vampire legion.”

I took her hand and shook it. “Smart move. I have some business to attend to, I’ll be back later with the details.”

I turned my back to her and stepped over to the fat, injured Latina girl. I bent down and lifted her up. Thankfully she was still breathing even if it was shallow. “What are you doing?” the vampire leader asked.

“Questioning me already? Not the best start, b***h.” She shut up and I started toward the exit. “Oh new rule! Don’t kill any humans.”



© 2017 EJ Williams


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
Added on October 2, 2017
Last Updated on October 3, 2017
Tags: adventure, journey, lgbt characters, angels and demons, fantasy