Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Light of Hope

Light of Hope

A Chapter by Kitten
"

While escaping she finds the unexpected.

"
It was rainy outside, she felt good to be under the rain, she felt refreshed, but she also knew that she had to get away, while running, she found a weird looking cave, she thought it could maybe be a good place to rest in after running all that distance, so she went inside to see for herself, at first it was dark, but after going a little deeper the cave starter to light up from white and blue crystals, it looked magical, she was still scared from the chase but the magical lights calmed her down a little, so she sat down and rested, while resting she suddenly saw a cute little furball jumping around, she was curious on what that little creature was, that creature looked at her with those big cute eyes, she stared back admiring it, it looked completely harmless, so she wanted to show that creature she's harmless too, to be it's friend, so she stayed there for a lil while until it got used to her, singing lullabies without making sudden moves, until that creature approached her, she reached out her hands slowly to touch it, hoping it would let her, and it did, she was happy, but soon after she crashed closing her eyes because she was very tired, she couldn't help it, so she fell asleep next to it, then that creature started staring at her wondering if she's asleep, after awhile that creature decided to sleep next to her too, so it positioned itself next to her cheeks and then it slowly fell asleep.
On the other end, outside of the cave, there was the chiefs men, they didn't see the cave because they weren't special like her, she saw the cave because she was gifted, and from that cave she got her first companion :)
When she woke up next morning she felt relived for not being in that prison anymore, and wondered if the chiefs men are nearby, they lost her trail so they weren't nearby, she decided to look outside to see if it's safe, while walking to the entrance, that little creature jumped on top of her head and she didn't feel it, she saw the sunlight coming inside, it felt peaceful, she continued walking until she finally reached the entrance, while looking outside that creature peaked at her eyes while it's still on top of her head cutely, she looked at it back and started laughing wondering how it got up there, and thats how Vita started her adventure to the unknown.


© 2018 Kitten


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

You have very run-on sentences. Try to vary the length and not make every one as long.

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
1 Review
Added on September 27, 2018
Last Updated on October 13, 2018


Author

Kitten
Kitten

About
I'm a video gamer and anime lover who decided to put her imagination on the internet. more..

Writing
The Beginning The Beginning

A Chapter by Kitten


The Guide The Guide

A Chapter by Kitten


The New Adventure The New Adventure

A Chapter by Kitten