Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
The Guide

The Guide

A Chapter by Kitten
"

Vita wondering about her next step.

"
(Vita has left the cave)
Vita was looking at the clear sky while her little friend was on her shoulder (jumped from the head to the shoulder), she felt happy because she finally felt free, and with that freedom she wondered where she should go now since the village was her only home, she also wondered about where she should get her food supply from because she was hungry, so she started looking around at trees hoping to see fruits or anything edible, while looking around she noticed a little shack in the woods, she was hesitating wether she should knock on the door or not because she was scared of getting kidnapped, while she was standing there the shacks door opened slowly, so she immediately hid behind the tree, then she saw an old woman with a walking stick coming out, she felt relived.. so she walked closer to the lady, the lady noticed her and wondered what a little girl like her is doing so far in the woods, she noticed that the girl looked dirty so before Vita was able to say anything the lady invited her in to clean herself, Vita felt nice and was filled with hope for meeting a nice person that is offering to help, so she walked in and looked around, she noticed a lot of books, the place looked like a library, while she was looking around the lady asked her to sit down, the lady prepared Vita some food and towels, told her to wash herself after she's done eating, and so she did, after awhile Vita thanked the lady for her generosity but also asked her for a favor, Vita asked the lady to take care of the little creature since she can't even support herself, the lady wondered what little creature Vita was talking about, it appears that the lady couldn't see it, then the old lady figured it out, she told Vita that not everyone can see that creature, only those with magical powers can, Vita didn't know she had magical powers, and she wondered what her magical powers are, the lady told her that she can figure it out if she goes to the Kingdom of Adel, that kingdom is rich and has a school of magic, that it's far to the north, Vita thought it would be hard to go there without help, so the lady gave her a bag, and told her that this bag can only work in the hands of someone who has magical powers, and since the lady doesn't have em it's useless to her, Vita wondered what that bag would do, the lady told her it gives infinite food when you put ur hand in there you can pull food and it wouldn't run out, so Vita tried, she pulled a fruit, and then she pulled again and got a pie, she kept pulling again and again until the room got filled with food from the excitement, she drowned the poor lady in food, that food can last the lady for a year, the lady thought that was one way to get repayed for helping the girl, so she told Vita that she doesn't owe her anything anymore, Vita wondered why, she told her thanks to the food she pulled out she doesn't have to worry about food supply anymore, Vita suggested that she didn't do anything but the lady showed her that when she tries to pull something from the bag nothing comes out, so this food supply happened thanks to her, Vita got convinced and smiled at the lady, and so now thanks to the lady Vita believes that she posses magical powers and was curious to know what they are, so she decided to have a goal, it's to go to the Kingdom of Adel to find out, the lady suggested the sooner the better, so she planned to go next morning, until then she stayed with the lady helping her with the cleaning and the chores etc until the day has finally ended.


© 2018 Kitten


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on September 27, 2018
Last Updated on October 13, 2018


Author

Kitten
Kitten

About
I'm a video gamer and anime lover who decided to put her imagination on the internet. more..

Writing
The Beginning The Beginning

A Chapter by Kitten


Light of Hope Light of Hope

A Chapter by Kitten


The New Adventure The New Adventure

A Chapter by Kitten