The New Adventure

The New Adventure

A Chapter by Kitten
"

The Path and journey to the Kingdom.

"
(Next Day) Vita was excited for her journey, and thought of taking the little creature with her to take care of it since only she can see it, and since it became her companion she thought of giving it a name, she named it mikro, the lady thought of it as a nice name as well, so she took it and put it on her shoulder and went on her way, she thanked the lady again for helping her and waved at her, then began her journey to the Kingdom of Adel. Vita liked the peace the nature was giving out while she was walking, which gave her the peace of mind, after hours of walking she found a lake that she thought could be a good resting spot, so she got closer to the lake and looked at the water, while looking she saw her reflexion and realized that she hasn't seen her reflexion for so long, she also realized that she was hungry so she pulled her food bag and starting eating, after eating she felt sleepy so she rest her head on the bag, but just before closing her eyes she saw those beautiful yellow light flies flying around, that made her smile gently.. then she slowly fell asleep. (Next morning) after waking up she ate her breakfast and felt energetic, and excited for the journey, so she went back on the path the lady told her to take and started walking, while walking she found the main travel road that would lead her to the kingdom, she saw a lot of people traveling, people traveling with the normal methods like horses, or magical methods like carpets, she even saw an entire house flying, she was amazed, and wanted to talk to some of those people out of excitement but she was scared, because she didn't know who to trust, and when she got closer to the kingdom she saw the royal knights and guards, they were intimidating to her, or too manly should I say <.< , so she didn't get too close to them, they were guarding the kingdom so the only way to get there is to get through them, what intimidated her was them hurting a traveler who wanted to get in, what she didn't realize is that the traveler was a wanted criminal, and his disguise didn't fool them, they are sharp and rough, since they are sharp they noticed her leaving the entrance line after what happened, they knew they scared her and that she wanted to get in, so one of em decided to approach her from behind without alarming her, after getting close to her he spoke, he said with a gentle tune: little lady, would you like to go inside the kingdom? She didn't expect a guard behind her, she just thought it was a traveler, so when she turned around and looked she got shocked, but she wasn't scared anymore because he seemed friendly and harmless, so she just nod her head yes, then he hinted with his hands that she should follow him, and so she did, the closer she got to the gates the more nervous she became, until she's finally there, there wasn't much for them to search except for the bag but since they are knowledgeable they knew it was just a food bag so they let her through easily, when she passed the gates she felt relived, but then was surprised by how big and beautiful the kingdom was.


© 2018 Kitten


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on September 27, 2018
Last Updated on October 13, 2018


Author

Kitten
Kitten

About
I'm a video gamer and anime lover who decided to put her imagination on the internet. more..

Writing
The Beginning The Beginning

A Chapter by Kitten


Light of Hope Light of Hope

A Chapter by Kitten


The Guide The Guide

A Chapter by Kitten