Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Chapter 1:  The ICE Box Man

Chapter 1: The ICE Box Man

A Chapter by Stranghill Olganis

1-The ICE Box:

|

Test #2273 

Box #516 CODE-DARK

Box Analysis: 

Box is to be outfitted with standard test equipment for this Box.  No furniture, all walls, the floor, and the ceiling completely black, no lights, standard door, painted black.  Speakers are to be hidden.

Subject #MC61664

Pre-Test Subject Preparations:

Subject is to undergo standard I.C.E. Basic Education Programming.  However, all things relating to night and day are to be omitted from the programming.  Subject is to be given the 'Slow-Acting Luminesence' Mutagen before first awakening.  Subject is to be coated in permanent non-toxic black skin-paint before first awakening.  Subject is to be aged to 15 before first awakening.  Subject is to be inside the the Box beore first awakening.  

Test Process:

Test is to follow standard procedure.  Subject is to be given no contact from the speakers, and is to be knocked out before feeding.  Food is to be standard I.C.E. meals but colored/coated in edible black coloring, inside and out.  As the 'Slow-Acting Luminescence' Mutagen begins to take effect, similary colored glow-lights are to be lit inside the Box in random splotches.  Additional actions include and are limited to:  Sudden exposure to bright light.  Standard night-noises to play through the speakers at all times.  Use of these additional variables is to be made at discretion of Box 500-600 Overseer.

Head Test Technician Pre-Test Analysis:

I originally disliked the idea of doing any further testing on Box #516, but the addition of the 'Slow-Acting Luminescence' Mutagen piqued my interest.  So, I gave the green light for testing, though whether I gave the green light would not have stopped the Overseer if he had chosen to disagree.  As for how I believe the test will work out, I have no expectations, but high hopes.  I believe the addition of this new variable may add some interest to the test.  I will be watching diligently.

 

I.C.E.  Isolation Chamber Experiments.  Boxes are the test chambers the organization, if such a term could be used for it, uses for its 'experiments'.  The organization is hidden and financed by the government.  The government, though...  It doesn't know the extent of what it's hiding.

I don't believe I have properly introduced myself.  I am The I.C.E. Box Man.  Not because I am the head of I.C.E.  The opposite.  I am its worst enemy, because I am the Box experiment that they failed to keep ignorant.  I know the secrets of I.C.E. 

I am too weeak to fight them right now...  Too alone...  But I will get others from the Boxes.  I will destroy I.C.E.



© 2009 Stranghill Olganis


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This sounds like its going to be a great book--its a really great idea.
I'm intrigued already, so keep me updated for when you add more chapters!
Good luck

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
1 Review
Added on February 1, 2009
Last Updated on February 19, 2009


Author

Stranghill Olganis
Stranghill Olganis

CA



About
Yo. I'm a video game/computer/book/game/t.v./movie/warhammer(fantasy)/dog nerd/geek. When it comes to certain things (in and out of writing) I prefer Vampires, stealth, fantasy in general, and actio.. more..

Writing