Peacekeepers

Peacekeepers

A Chapter by Gate
"

My mechanical army! >:D

"

Peacekeepers were created by 708 Mercy Bolt as a security force during the Sanctuary storyline.  He based their designs of Covenant Hunters, outfitting them with large shields on their left arms and either a gattling gun or grenade launcher on their right arms.  The only weak spots on their chasis are the single eye on their heads and the power cables on their backs, which are protected by armor plating.

 

Types of Peacekeepers:

Security: Later Peacekeeper models devoloped for police duty.  They are smaller and more human shaped, and carry a retractable shield, and either an energy pistol or sub-machine gun.

 

Soldier:  The normal, Hunter-esque type.  They carry either a heavy gattling gun, or a grenade launcher.  Usually Soldier class Peacekeepers are deployed during riots or heavy combat situations.  Despite their size and bulk, they are fairly quick.  Combined with remarkable teamwork with fellow Peacekeepers, they are match for almost any enemy.

 

Engineer:  Engineer class Peacekeepers have a claw in place of the normal shield for heavy lifting.  They have a cutting laser on their right arm.  Usually Engineers are found in scrap yards and construction areas, but are still very dangerous.

 

Interceptor:  Interceptor class Peacekeepers are lightly armed and armored.  They are deployed to intercept fast moving ground targets which are inaccessible to Soldier or Security forces, or to perform covert assassinations or infiltrations..  They are equiped with two three finger claw-hands, with energy guns in their palms (the guns have the strength of pistols).



© 2009 Gate


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on March 22, 2009


Author

Gate
Gate

Beaumont, CA



About
I am Gate. And I like this :D smiley. :D more..

Writing
Dead on Arrival Dead on Arrival

A Chapter by Gate