Snow

Snow

A Chapter by Gate
"

How could you NOT love her?

"

Name: Snow (Snowy to close friends/relatives)

Age: 27

Height: 5'7''

Weight: 120 Lbs

Description: Wears a white hooded robe with light blue snowflake emblems sewn into it.  She has black dress gloves and shoes, and a light blue cloth belt tied around her waist.  Her eyes are a light grey due to blindness.

Skills: Snow has basic hand-to-hand skills, mostly for self defense.  She is an accomplished healer, both in first-aid and matter manipulation healings, which take a great amount of skill to do.  She also inherited the ancestral power through Tempest, which, when activated, turns her eyes sky blue and gives her suped up mental powers.

Bio: Snow is he youngest daughter of Tempest and Rain.  Due to a random act of fate, she was born blind.  She compensates for this by seeing people and things through her mind.  She is very cheeful, always happy and kind to everyone.  Almost anyone she meets (unless they're pure evil <.<) loves her instantly.  She is slightly clumsy, careful, and unsure, but is supported by her family and friends.  Snow inherited the ancestral power from her father, which grants her super enhanced mental powers.  Usually the power manifests itself when her family is threatened, and she breaks character, usually breaking stuff and hurting people.  Often she doesn't remember when she goes into power-up mode, but when she snaps out of it, she somehow knows the destruction was caused by her and apologizes.  Alot.

 

She's my favorite ^^



© 2009 Gate


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on April 20, 2009


Author

Gate
Gate

Beaumont, CA



About
I am Gate. And I like this :D smiley. :D more..

Writing
Dead on Arrival Dead on Arrival

A Chapter by Gate