Tempest

Tempest

A Chapter by Gate
"

The hero. How boring.

"

Name: Tempest

Age: 10,798

Height: 5'10''

Weight: 120 Lbs

Description: Tem wears a white hood and cape, sky blue long-sleeved shirt, dark grey pants, black boots and gloves, and a red cloth belt.  He carries 2 M-metal katanas, and has yellow eyes.

Skills: Tempest has most of the same skills Hurricane has.  By absorbing the souls of his ancestors, Tem was granted the power to lapse into a super-powered state, turning his eyes sky blue and giving him heightened speed and strength, and almost godly matter manipulation abilities.

Bio: Tempest was a young knight in the days before the massacre.  When Maelstrom and Hurricae wiped out the clans, Tempest escaped.  He avenged his friends and family, killing Mael and trapping Hurricane in the void.  After wandering the Earth, Tem found an ancient Black Mage shrine.  Here he absorbed the souls of his ancestors, and with his new found power, was able to bring back Rain, his beloved.  They are now married and have 3 daughters, Mist, Snow, and Winter.  Currently, Tem is settled with his family in the Canadian wilderness, but romors have been circulating, and Tempest grows worried...

 

Anyone else see the beginnings of a story here?



© 2009 Gate


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
Added on March 26, 2009


Author

Gate
Gate

Beaumont, CA



About
I am Gate. And I like this :D smiley. :D more..

Writing
Dead on Arrival Dead on Arrival

A Chapter by Gate





Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5