Chapter Five

Chapter Five

A Chapter by GinaRose

Back together

"Hello?" I said

"James, We've Found the Kids!" Jane said crying.

"How?" I asked shocked.

"Emma Rung me, I got it all on the recorder!" Jane said, Oh my brave Girl.

"Okay. Such a good girl." I said relieved.

"I know, Meet us at the police station." Jane said A Lot more happier.

"Okay." I said and hung up. I drove down to the station and waited to get my family.

At Five A.M. Jane arrived. When she saw me she came running, I put my arms out and she ran into my arms, She started to cry while I comforted her.

"Where are they?" I asked

"At Miss Coldburn Place." The Copper said. Where they Hell did she live.

"And where does she live?" I asked

"You'll find out soon enough." He said.

After an hour and  a half, There was a swat team and me and Jane was in the car going to Chloe's House. Janes phone rang.

"Hello?" She said and put the phone on loud speaker.

"Mama its Emma!"

"Are you okay?" Jane asked our daughter.

"Yes.... Chloe has a party upstairs. She took Will upstairs Half and hour ago!" Emma sounded lost without her twin.

"Okay honey!" Jane said looking at me.

"Hold on Mama!" Emma said in a whisper

"Get down there you horrid child. You both have been bad. Until you learn your lesson you can stay in the basement." Chloe yelled. We heard a door slam.

"Baby put your brother on." I said to Emma.

"Hello?" Came this strained voice.

"Will?"Jane said with tears in her eyes.

"Yea?" He answered back.

"What Happened William?" I asked him.

"Chloe hit me and let those people hit me Papa. She locked me in a room and people came in." William said,Jane looked at me with hurt on her face a tears that threaten to spill over.

"What did they do son?" Jane asked as calm as she could.

"Just hit me." He said

"And nothing else?" I asked him.

"No I couldnt Let Em go up their." Will said and He started to cry.

"You wont be on your own for too long honey. Put your sister on." Jane said

"Hi Mama."

"Baby how does Will look?" Jane asked

"He is Bleeding really bad Mama." Emma said

"Sweetheart Don't let them take any one of you okay darling."  I said.

"Okay Papa please hurry!" Will and Emma said together.

"Honey we have to go. Put the phone back to where you found it." Jane said.

"Okay Mama." Emma said she started to cry.

"Baby don't cry." Jane said trying to hold it together.

"I'm trying Mama. Bye I love you Mama." Emma said.

"I love you too baby girl." Jane said and the phone went dead, She started to cry, I pulled her close to me and just let her cry.

"Okay guys we are here! What's going to happen is, Im going to call Chole out and try to get her out with the children. You are going to wait here until they come out and you can go and get them." The copper said. I sure hope his right.

"Chloe Coldburn come out with your hand up and with the children." He said. He said it over again. Chloe came out without the children, Which broke our hearts.

"What did I do officer?" She asked and blinked her eyes a few times

"Where are the children?" He asked her.

"What Children?" She said. I had enough so I got out of the car and walked to the bottom of the steps.

"My Children Chole." I said looking at her.

"Oh those children? The one's you were meant to have with me?" She asked. The ones she wanted with me, But I didn't want children with her.

"Yes those Children." I said

"How does it feel when their ripped away from you?" She said with a smile.

"It's horrible but those Kids did nothing to you!" I said

"Chole give me my children back Please!" Jane came to my side

"Oh no! Why would I do that?" She said

"Because they are Innocent. So is James, The one you want is me!" What was she doing? She had to think about her and the baby.

"That is true!" She said pouting her lips. Her short black dress and red heels. She was trying to hurt Jane the best way she knew. ME!! No way could I let her do that

"Let the children  go. You and Jessie are right. The kids and James don't need me." Jane said, What was she saying? We need her more than she knows.

"No way Jane. You took James off me. The most important person in my life. So im going to rip the family you have and wanted away. Emma and William first, Then James and that Baby!" She said. Jane looked at me and mouthed 'I'm sorry'. "Look at me!"  Chloe Yelled. Jane looked at her with tears falling down her cheeks. I wiped them away and pulled her to me. "James what do you think you are doing?" Chloe yelled at me.

"Getting my family back. You have to get over it. It was twelve years ago." I said to Chloe.

"You really meant it? Didn't you?" Chloe said.

"Yes I Meant it. You wanted me because I was on the football team and the most popular person in school. You still can't take it that I didn't and still dont want you. I want Jane and my Kids. My family."

"Yes you're Right, I wanted all this with you." She said. The Police come up and put hand cuffs on her.Then the cop who has been helping us came out with William and Emma. When they saw us they came running. We both fell to the ground and cuddled our children. We were back together again and no one was going to take them from me again. We all cried in each others arms.

"I see.. I'll be back I promise." Chloe said as they put her in the car and drove off.



© 2016 GinaRose


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on September 24, 2016
Last Updated on September 24, 2016


Author

GinaRose
GinaRose

Kent, Kent, United Kingdom



About
What to say about me... I love to write. I have been trying to write since I was a teenager. I write all kinds. It just has to come in a form of an idea. I read a ton. I read all sorts. I care for my .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by GinaRose


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by GinaRose


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by GinaRose