Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

A Chapter by GinaRose

Vowels

Six months later I was in my room getting Emma Dressed, in her White bridesmaid dress, She had a corset which you had to lace up. Then her skirt which had diamond, Which were fake of course. Her hair was done up in a bun which had white flowers. She had a tiara.

Next my eight months old Daughter Julie. I put her in a pink and white dress with a pink and white bonnet. She had white flower socks and pink booties on.

Next I done Tommy. I put him in a white and blue three piece suit, With a white hat, He had white socks and blue booties on. 

"Now Mama!" Said Emma

"Now What Honey?" I asked.

"To get you dressed." She said.

"Oh okay." I said. I pulled down the zip of my dress bag.  My wedding dress wasn't the most expensive but it said me. It was white and had a little bit of red in it. It had to be laced up at the back. It's train was only about half the room long, and my shoes were white with a red bow.

"Wow Mama. You look beautiful." Emma said.

"Thank you baby. Do you think your papa will like it?" I asked her.

"No he won't like it..... He will Love it mama!" She said with a giggle.

"Thats good to know Baby." I said laughing.

"Mama, Can I put your crown on Please?" She said. Pretty soon we would be a proper family. Me and James would be married. Mr and Mrs James O'Connor. Thats still feels like it always had. Right.

"Yes go on then honey." I said. I knelt down and my dress crinkled. My knees hit the floor. I bent my head down and Emma put my 'crown' On my head.

"There you go Mama!" Emma said Giggling.

"Thank you Honey." I said. I put Tommy in his Pram and Emma put Julie in her pram. My sister May, came in from holland just for this occasion. May pushed Julie and Mills pushed Tommy. Mills had a lot of explaining to do. He can't disappear one day and come back nine years later.

We got to the church. May, Mills, Emma Julie and Tommy went in first. Today I wish Papa could be here, He would be so happy that me and James were finally getting married. He would be so proud to walk his baby girl down the aisle.

The wedding march started, Which meant it was my cue to walk down the aisle to my new life as Mrs O'Conner. I started walking and James turned around and looked at me. I swear I just saw a tear. There was William standing like a gentlemen with his Papa.

"Settle down ladies and gentlemen." Said the pastor. Everyone sat down and the room fell silent.

"Today we are Gathered here to join these two people in holy matrimony, to make two people one and to make a family whole." The pastor said looking at everyone.

"Does any person know of any unlawful impairment of they can not be husband and wife?"

We all looked around but everyone was silent.

"Excellent." The pastor said. I smiled at James and he smiled at me.

"Do you James O'Connor take Jane Phillips to be your lawful wedded Wife." Said the pastor.

"I do!" James said smiling at me.

"Do you Jane Phillips take James O'Connor to be your lawful wedded husband?" Said the Pastor.

"I do!" I said smiling at James.

"Rings!" Said the pastor with his hand out. William Gave him the ring Smiling.

"While you place the Ring on Jane's Finger please Tell her your vows you have Written!" The pastor said. I can't believe He had done that.

I held out my hand and James Placed my ring on my finger and held it their.

"Jane. From the day I met you I knew you were the one for me. I promise to love you till the end of time, I promise to always help you through the good and bad times. I promise I will be the Best husband and Father that you have ever met. Jane I love you with all my heart!" James said. I was crying that was beautiful.

"While you place the Ring on James Finger please tell him your Vowles that you have written!" The Pastor said.

"James! From the moment I met you I knew that Today would Happen. The day you gave me our children made me love you so much more. I promise to make you happy, to love you Till the end of time. I promise to always be by your side through Good and bad times. I promise to be the best wife and Mother I can be, James I love you with all my heart and I always will." I said while I held his Ring on his Finger.

"I am happy to finally announce you Husband and Wife. James you may Kiss your bride." The Pastor said. The whole Church clapped. James Pulled me to him and bent be back, He kissed me so passionately.

"EWW Mama!" Emma said Giggling,

Me and James Giggled. The day we both had wanted for a long time was here, We said our vows which meant the most to us.



© 2016 GinaRose


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on September 25, 2016
Last Updated on September 25, 2016


Author

GinaRose
GinaRose

Kent, Kent, United Kingdom



About
What to say about me... I love to write. I have been trying to write since I was a teenager. I write all kinds. It just has to come in a form of an idea. I read a ton. I read all sorts. I care for my .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by GinaRose


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by GinaRose


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by GinaRose